GodofWar, PureSoul, Godess permanently banned.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Hey up yours again and again Arabella , i am sick of you so bad , no problem i'm out of this server for good , now i got nothing to come back to since you banned 3 accounts and only caught 1( WHICH ISNT MINE) , or what ? You caught all 3 .
    Here are my 2 cents . You are incompetent and you obviously have a grudge on me and my brother .

Let me demonstrate why . Valor guild members made 3- 4 hyon sets in 1 week . Isn't that specific looting ? Was anyone of them banned no . My brother was looting ancients in land of trial and the best item you can get is ancient not socket or spheres - and 1 day = ban for good.

But you know what , i don't wanna be part of this place with such a GM or crap master like you , sorry for these hard words since you will consider " Im only following rules".

1) Puresoul account was not looting and his character was deleted .
    2) Godess was not looting and the character was deleted.
    3) You are not allowed to ban anyone untill sephiroth says so. Search forum and posts in which you get in trouble for your crap.

Sephiroth , if you don't undo what happened here it's seriously wrong since this crap ain't so bad to loot in land of trial , here is what happpened : 1 account auto loots and all 3 get permamently banned ( FU Arabella - and just for your info godofwar isn't puresoul). You are a good admin sephiroth and whatever you do it's good(even just ban ). Remember GodofWar looted in landoftrial - is that so wrong when other blizzard players make a hyon set not just 1 but 4 hyon sets in 1 week? PureSoul and Godess did not loot in swampofcalmness never ! (selective looting ) .

Think about it sephiroth , how did valor make 4 hyon sets in 1 week ? Where was arabella ? I was gone for a period of time , in which valor members made hyon sets - while i was gone , i come back to blizzard and guess what arabella searches land of trial to hunt GodofWar down. Obviously this MM has a problem with us . You think about it sephiroth , either way good luck , no problem just ban all 3 accounts in this case , i came back to the server after playing other ones , made master level 5 ( which is not easy) and i said PureSoul and Godess will not loot , and they did not , but if my brother GodofWar = ban for looting in lot (best items = ancients) gets permanently banned . I'm out because there are no stronger feelings than family.

So again think about Valor members making ancient sets and how ? Where was arabella then ? Just has a problem with us . Again good luck dude.

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

as far as i knew alchemist had a few hyon sets from his time in LOT, but i don't know and this week VALOR hasn't been in LOT cause they are going for castle so i don't know...

But yeah arabella there are a few members of VALOR that i have seen looting, pm me if you want the names.

but then again we need to wait for sephi to upgrade the server security.

LE: James sephi said that if you or your brother were caught that it would be permanent ban for all of you...i'll post the link to the thread that says this thread when i find it.

3. Arabella

Arabella Member

I did not ban any of you, until SephiroTH makes that decision, you obviously choose to ignore my post and reply with your own made up words.

I will quote myself
    & what are you talking about deleted accounts? I don't have the power to do such thing, watch your mouth before you make such allegations

You have been warned countless times about specific - auto looting and if caught again all 3 characters would be banned ( according to SephiroTH's words )

4. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

to clarify the ancients sets, I have had access to lot for 8 months before I decided to make my own guild ( VALOR ) , I left because my guild wasDEAD. We did not find all those sets in 1 week like you said. More like 8 months +/-

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

look at rankings , puresoul godess are deleted.
    Can i please get a official answer from sephiroth , and regarding your 8 month period still not long enough to drop so many items anyway.

I need to know if i should just leave this place or if i am welcome , since i have looted and "been forgiven" and constantly reminded about that, 2 ) how did alchemist get ancients ^^^^^ ( whatever ) :))))

Get real , you wanna know something ?
    Puresoul , avalon , alchemist have used specific looters - there - notice puresoul avalon = ban / why ? because whatever look , what's the point ? Looting in landoftrial , everyone did it .

I thought it was cut the crap arabella until the " NEW GAMEGUARD " which will not show up , and quite frankly if you want it to go on , without having to ban people who donate to your server just let people use the bots they have .

And get over "the no looting rules" , it drives away the competition.

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

just want to point out...since you knew about the new gameguard that was going to be implemented...why'd you keep using it...to keep exploiting current one? the point is you know about the gameguard that will be implemented (and so does your bro) but yet you used it to get a few more ancients before you couldn't anymore...

7. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

is there any point to explain that i did not use the autoloot program , but let's have it your way .

Let's say that Valor got new hyon sets and autolooted in land of trial , remember you said you have video of ppl specific looting which proves that . I know personally they were without hyon sets and after 1 week of land of trialing = 4 hyon sets a finished agnis set.

Do you see what i mean ? Where was arabella ? here is the funny part - my brother trying to find me a anubis ring ( Which on this server only 1 SOUL MASTER Has the entire set - ALCHEMIST) gets banned after 1 day afk in land of trial =)))))). So lets recap , a whole guild looting 1 week = no ban , GODOFWAR 1 day = permanent ban puresoul godess and godofwar . Wtf is wrong with this administration , and let's not mention - Hey kramer look my chars are deleted Should i receive my +11+L+dd+hp gs set that i had ? And lets not forget the 50 boks +5 and what about my wings+13+L+16 ? Do you think normal players get their stuff back ? Nop .
    Make a swift judgement and carry on . Thank you
    Just give a random answer Sephiroth . Thx

8. Kratos

Kratos Member

First of all lets look at this, you've been caught before by me. sephi gave you a 2nd chance and your bro blew it. no other thing about it, you/your bro screwed the 2nd chance sephi gave you.

Second, i remember you showing me your set (i shoulda took screens) and it was either just +dd (maybe +dd+lk), and then mixed opts besides that ... and unless you got +dd+hp+lk from hunting when i/kramer didn't...there were no GS items+dd+hp+lk on server

9. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

you know what , here kratos, kramer , arabella , **** you - seriously . Sephiroth , get a better administration staff, please ban my ip and delete my accounts . Good luck in the future to you admin . Again these last words are my pleasure mister kratos kramer arabella, you are all 3 the biggest pieces of shit mu online players i have ever seen , but to be honest kratos you = Fail , no matter what , ask Avalon , Demona , Bandzior, Vengeance, Fenris, GodofWar, and all the players from the beginning - the 3 exp blizzard mu . Enjoy your shit whole life kratos , and for you kramer also , you are full of shit , and arabella you haven't been here long enough but you suck major as a staff member .
    I hope that's enough sephiroth , good luck

10. Kratos

Kratos Member

Umm okay...sorry that you broke rules when they started to be enforced...Good luck in your future endeavors james ... and i really don't care what you say to me...but i'm sure arabella and sephi do when you call him and his staff what you did...

11. Avalon

Avalon Member

Holy... First! I did not use a specific looter, 2nd of all, the complete anubis set is mine, not Ryan's and yeah, Ryan could have several hyon sets stored up during all his time searching for anubis ring in that godforsaken place!

But I also agree to what James said, he should not have been punished by his brothers actions.

12. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

But first of all there is no official punishment going on , i just woke up with 3 accounts deleted or bugged . But this is how things work here , in secret , i didn't want to leave lol but no one gives a sh** about these problems , i have been deleted for at least 1 week so far .
    And this isn't good for the server to do this crap because you lower competition .
    I would love SephiroTH to make more time for this server

13. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Excuse me? I never wanted to reply this thread until this day because i simply didn't wanted to ruin my day with any of the stupid words involved here and seems i was right.

You know quite well there was no bug and you deleted your own character because you were pissed off and now you regret it. That happens when you got no brains and you're acting like a kid so i really feel sorry for you but you don't deserve to be a play here just because you were stupid enough to keep autolooting and disrespecting rules, the others and me.

You weren't even banned latest time since only a thread warning was created by Arabella so i can see it and ofc you started flaming towards him just because he hates such rule breakers as i do.

~

Really nothing to see here, just someone who simply regrets that he deleted his characters after some days. move on

I'm tired of your fake attitude. You acted like a jerk so many times and i've gave you too many chances and probably thats why you acted like that since i was too kind with you.

You disrespected me first of all after the second chance you've asked from me on PM written in our own language and i've agreed you should deserve a second chance and change yourself. In all 6 years since i've activated in gamefobia i've gave a 2nd chance to maximum 5-6 players and so far 50% of them dissapointed me. You are the one that made it equal 50% - 50%.

Then you disrespected all of the players by breaking the rules and last but not least you offended a GM (arabella) and two valuable players kratos and kramer because of what? Because they hunted you on report section to prove they were right about you'll never stop autolooting. Do not worry because as soon as the muguard key function is fixed by erik you won't be able to use even the latest looter updates and this is a promise.

It's true i do not have enought time but that's because there are many important things involved here and blizzardmu isn't the only server gamefobia got. But that's why we are recruiting gms which is still a hard job because with ppl nowdays nothing is easy as they'll betray you. Also we will never add updates( even if they come out constantly from our coders) that we do not consider important enough or they got bugs while they give other advantages. We will always be focusing on stability and as less bugs as possible. We always had a great reputation of such thing and this will never change.

Now for the first time i'll be asking you not to be a pathetic being and do not blame someone without any proofs. I really don't care if you believe this or not but no one touched your character and as i've said you know it well since you were the one that deleted them or your brother or who the hell has access to your account