GoDaddy useing bug's in PvP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by elf4eto, Mar 3, 2014.

1. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

2. Looty

Looty Member

rf change pj, this no is bug...
    pj first attack may not change pj

3. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

this is swich game in battle mode to save your life. / Use bugs in PvP mode /
    and if you tell me its 1 time to switch just to remove some bug in game i will show you more of 30 video's how you switch every time when you will die.
    claim punishment for this player. I do not think it is appropriate to play that way

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

So wait a bit. How switching while you are trying to kill him is considered a bug?
    I never saw webzen claiming this is a bug. It's a switching and this is how this game has been created, to get a immunity for 5 seconds during that.

There is no bug here so there isn't any bug abuse either.

5. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

it's bug becouse when he switch him HP and SD* regen work in MU select charakter mode. And what we do now ... its a PvP or trying to make noob players whit RF awesome players ? 5000 hp x 3%+3%+3%+7% = 16% hp regen and just 5000x16% = 800 hp regen. and what in 20 sec full life whit delay time 2~4 sek = Imortal. When using Chain Drive canot be attack whit Multishot. And now its a PvP or trying make noobs whit RF pro players ? I dont tell you ban him forever i mean mb if some one use this swiching in PvP to defend yoursel to get ban for 1~2 days. We need players not py***s like him. Need PvP rulles!

I think balance is this Ice arrow that stop him movement. And for this RF canot use Rings&Pendant of Ice to have some balance in charakters. Not to use noob trick like this!