Game Master Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, May 6, 2013.

1. Universe

Universe Member

1. Name: Nicolas
    2. Age: 19
    3. Country: Uruguay
    4. GMT -3
    5. In-game Name: DrHouse/Skyblue
    6. Mu Experience: I have a lot of experience in older and newer versions, i've played every version. I play since i am 9 years old, i know the game perfectly, played official and non-official, every type of exp servers and i've played every class ofcourse.
    7. Mu GM Experience: I have a lot of experience being a GM, i've been a lot a GM/Admin, i even made my own server years ago but my network didn't help me. Never had a problem with it and i've never been kicked out of the position for any reason not even once. Big servers, new servers, i have been gm a lot ^^.
    8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master Apprentice: I am kinda new on this community, i play DiabloMu aswell, but i really like the idea of being part of the staff. I also speak Spanish(natal language), English as you can see, and Portuguese. I am active almost 24/7 because having the game open, as i do with 3-4 acc at the same time, it's like having chrome opened for my pc so it's the same for me to have the game open or not.

Well i think there's nothing else to be said, thanks for the oportunity.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

I haven't made any reply yesterday, because i wanted to browse more of your posts. By reading your forum posts, it makes me think you will eventually use the MM in order to punish some player that killed your normal character on a pvp map.

JimmyCool likes this.
  3. Universe

Universe Member

I don't like that pk with no reason, but i'm not stupid or something. Plus that was at first, i also mentioned that i don't care about that anymore after sometime in the comunity i realised that it was something normal here. Many times i've become GM after playing some time or a lot of time and it's not something i do to punish players i don't like or gift things/help in any way players i like. This server is different from diablo, this is a fast server, here if u get killed doesen't matter, u can rr fast enough in stadium if u want so it's not a big deal.

PS: I waited, now i have a full bk, 2GR, with f.o set, wings, etc, full elf 1GR, sm, rf, mg with 4GR in 2 months, it's payback time now :p

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Universe, people will pk you for no reason and you have to get used to that. As you said, sooner or later, it's payback time.

5. Netheous

Netheous Member

Yes, as Iceheart said.
    You have to get used to it, people like killing others and it's not like you are losing anything after death (other than the time you spent to get to the spot).
    There is even a guild called pk4fun, so you better get used to it quickly.

6. Universe

Universe Member

Yeah i know and i get it, i've been here since 1st week of march, i already got used to it.

The point is, i think i'll be a good GM, objective, respectful, i know how to do it but u can't know everything so i'm willing to learn too. This is a different server, that's why i apply here and not in Diablo ^^

This things are player vs player. Being a gm doesen't change that

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

What does this mean? That it's easier to be a MM here rather than in DiabloMu ? If yes, why?

8. Universe

Universe Member

No i didn't mean that. What i mean it's that in Diablo those ppl that pk all the time didn't like me, which are a lot. Here i can start all over again, and get along with everyone and try to make less ppl don't like me.
    I don't think that it's something i'd call "easy" or "hard" to become MM here or in Diablo, but in Eternal i'm new, everyone it's new, that's why i decided to apply here and not in Diablo, because we are all knowing each other, many ppl don't know my in game characters so i don't have to be the guy that reports everything and hates those that pk him ^^. I think this IS a pk server, you can't get mad because you got killed here, because you can make a full stats character in 2-3 days. And that's why i applied here and not in Diablo :)

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

People will know your normal character here too. Some will hate you while others won't. It is normal and the same scenario will happen on any other server or online game.

Let's give it a chance then. Send me a private message with your live ID, the one you are using most between msn, skype or yahoo.

Universe and tdor like this.
  10. Universe

Universe Member

I have a class in 30 minutes, i've sent you the info but unfortunately we'll have to talk later.

Thanks for the chance! You will not regret it ^^