Fix respawn in spots, hp rec in cape rf

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kurzel131, Jul 3, 2013.

1. kurzel131

kurzel131 Member

Hi some spots are have very slow respawn and i dont know did is spot or not; in vulcanius is other situacion because in 2 posts mobs respawn in other random place left or right.

Rf have bugged hp recovery in cape i w8 40 second and no hp of 7% and dont recovery.

2. Enderx

Enderx Member

Indeed, if 1 spot have low respawn all the spot's with the same Monster's will have it too. since the respawn configuration is the same on all the monster's with the same name.
    as you said, the respawn is random, and it always have been like that.

3. Agape

Agape Member

Wrong, spots in monstersetbase has its config for the time of respawn... So a spot of same monster can be set to respawn every 4 secs and another spot of same monster can be set to respawn in 10 secs ^^.

And random respawn I guess it's because the "spot" has a big area of respawn at the monstersetbase.

4. Hopium

Hopium Member

there is "spot" spawn ie: vulcanus spawns in which it takes the coords literally and normal spawns that use the coords a reference of spawn but have a tolerance of coords dependent upon the server files. ie: spawn within 8-10 spaces +- of those coords. most likely a mob has just wandered off and you'll need to go cleanup.

5. Agape

Agape Member

What you call "normal spawn" it's just still an entry of what we call a "spot" in files, with the difference that covers a larger space, example: 1 100 to 100 200, mobs will spawn randomly in any coord inside of that "square".

6. kurzel131

kurzel131 Member

I just see2 problems; one spawn time is in that spots to long and i dont know did is a spot or not (sorry sometimes in icarus example 10 sec one spawn) second place spawn is to large with 2 person party ok but for what if i can kill all zombies in vulcanus solo and have potions on 4h

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That is because by default, MU has no spots and we are following this model. The respawn times are default, except bosses and most of the monsterdatabase is close to GMO settings from S6EP3 (not 100% but pretty close)

8. kurzel131

kurzel131 Member

So only bosses and some mobs are from gmo setting rest is on no spots?