Exessive killing MaBK

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universe

Universe Member

Excessive PK by killing all players just for your entertainment from one or more pvp maps except stadium is not allowed.

1 [​IMG]
    2 [​IMG]
    3 [​IMG]
    4 [​IMG]
    5 [​IMG]
    6 [​IMG]
    7 [​IMG]
    8 [​IMG]
    9 [​IMG]

So, this would go on and i could have like 50 ss more, but i don't want to waste my time.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

While i consider this to be a stupid thing from MaBK and probably he will get banned eventually for pushing it too far ...

This one reffers to you only, not other players and we're talking about 4 kills which isn't that much at all.

You should if you want to see him banned. So if you got more screenshots go ahead and post them. If he killed you like 10 times over and over then we can talk about excessive PK and he will be eligible for suspend.

3. Universe

Universe Member

Thanks for answering. I posted 9 different screenshots because i thought it was enough, you see 4? I can re upload to another place, btw i tried to upload directly to the forum but i couldn't idk why.

4. Gix

I see more but those cover 4 kills since multiple ones were taken during the same time or close to few seconds between.

Don't upload directly to the forum. The way you did is perfect.

5. Universe

Universe Member

Oh i see. I mean that i went 9 times to rak2 warpzone and i got killed all the times, it weren't like press the ss key many times when i died, if that's what u mean.

But i have the info for next time this happens, ty.

6. romanul

romanul Senior Member

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Because of people like Universe this game became boring , Dude why cry ??? if u want to make some lv go on non-pvp bec of that is NON_PVP UNDERSTAND ?? .... Come and kill me fight like a man , come with ur guild to help , bec o that u have guild ! ..... And show me ur 50 ss why lie ??

7. Universe

Universe Member

I don't cry, i just don't like what u do ingame, so i don't care what u say. This time it was not enough, next time u'll get banned.

8. Gix

So posting the SS on forum proves what? The fact that you didn't read the rules?
    You reported someone for excessive PK in arena which infact is allowed ... and you replied

Well, becuse of people like you it becomes pathetic. I mean, you're playing here for years and the rules are still a new thing for you. Also, if you want to be a "man" in a game how about gathering the people in devias 2 like i actually did and start haivng some fun there.

Universe, you also insisted on the PK thing by warping over and over, just like raklion is the only map on this server. There was a lecture some time ago so pick yourself another map if you don't wanna get killed at all or just a spot that is far away from the warping area.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.