excessive pking+killing afkers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

okay so today there has been a ragefighter called zzzz going around tarkan, killing all afkers (and there are about hunrdet players who were earlier afk now in tarkan safe zone killed) , its not that there arent any spots free, because there are plenty free and hes not using a single one of them.

he killed my party like 8 times during last 12 hours.

so what do the rules say about this kind of behavior, does this count as excessive pking?

all i know is that íts lame and i wish something was done about it...

Elther likes this.
  2. wavetrex

wavetrex Member

This is just not right !

Look at the picture...
    [​IMG]

If I remeber correctly on all servers I ever played, Phonomaniacs LVL2 could not /move or touch anyone ( they simply cannot kill anymore once killed 3 times )
    Yet on this server under current configuration this guy who apparently has absolutely no life at all simply kills everyone and keeps doing it over and over and over again.

He's not very strong, I could resist him and kill him back, but took out 3/4 of my party before I finished him. Then he simply came back and continued the "job" making active (not afk) leveling on the spot impossible.

Seriously,
    this is just not right !

Please do something about it !

3. WhatISit

WhatISit Member

QQ more thats PvP server.... if u dnt have balls, dnt play here

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Those server owners have no idea what a pvp server means then. I doubt you would call pvp a 3 times killing, or they simply donno how to take off that limit

Anyway zzzz is warned. Next time do some screens or a video and it will be suspended

Excessive PK is not allowed. Atleast not like that and not for 0rr players that need levels not jerks around the server so make sure this gets back to zzzz or my next word will be "banned" (ofc 1-3 days not permanently)

Kill as much as you want when you'll get to arena

Infact, Tarkan will be added to NoN PvP since it has just 10-20 levels over losttower and it's not quite a good place for gens pvp. Also we want to avoid PK during golden invasions

KraMer, Elther and Shine like this.
  5. Zander

Zander Supporter

Gj reporting it, I had some issues with this guy as well and few others, but i'll wait with reporting and SS sicne we rather handle it in-game.

6. Zander

Zander Supporter

BTW expect him tonight in Icarus, obviously he dont give a damn what GmS says . He fly thru the spots and kill EE's. So night party in devias tonight , yay.

7. Zander

Zander Supporter

sorry for spam, i cant edit my post , could you consider deleting cords from the web so stuff like that wont happen? Not only zzzz but other locate me and my friends at nights and trying to pk just because we reached top 10.

Regards.

8. Elther

Elther Supporter

What??? I call this pathetic... But some people are really stupid so it hadn't to surprise me! I don't understand instead of helping each other on first rrs they pk, ks e.t.c! The bad thing is you can see it even from people that had nice attitude in previous season... :(

9. Zander

Zander Supporter

I know right?....
    and like i predicted here's mr zzzzz killing mine and Athines party, devias was full of ppl this time around.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15fhklx.jpg

I dont mind pvp , believe me but this is not pvp , this is beeing a jerk who wants to destroy others gameplay and their precious time spent here. He just comes kills your elf and goes somewhere else.

Yesterday i've seen him 3 times on my spot b4 i went afk ( i killed him right in time as he was aiming for our EE) . But later on ...he got us anyways.

10. wavetrex

wavetrex Member

Totally agree Zander

What he does is called "griefing". In most large MMOs griefing is unacceptable and punished...

quote wikipedia:
    "A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players."

I understand killing someone afk to take their spot, that's totally acceptable, but to kill them and just leave the spot unused is not only pointless, but actually detrimental to the server's well being. Seeing such actions unpunished might push people away from the server (people which would otherwise could donate). It's a loss for everyone ( except the griefer who has a weird sadistic pleasure of seeing others getting annoyed or upset ).

quote wikipedia #2:
    "Many subscription-based games actively oppose griefers, since they drive away business."
    (I guess that works for donation-based games as well)

My suggestions are:
    - Make sure warping is not possible while being a phonomaniac lvl 2 ( ok with killing in the same map, but at least he's restricted there ).
    - No other way ( like website ) of removing phono, except by actually killing mobs or passing time.

So even if such a griefer does a few kills here and there, he will become restricted to one map until his phono expires, which could be quite a long time when he's not actively participating in the game ( aka, killing mobs )

Edit:
    "Top killers"
    1 zzzzz 194
    2 Makaveli 73
    3 Crusio 48
    4 DarkBoz 37

Notice the HUGE difference to the other players ? ( I think that Makaveli is also a griefer... following zzzzz's footsteps, or even worst, he might be the same person )

Zander likes this.
  11. Zander

Zander Supporter

Abusing RF power. ( no fun here guys they 1 shot ppl :p)

Anyhow . well included ;) And as a proof to what you just wrote here...
    griefer is usualy ignoring posts/ pm's/ and even warns , they just do it cause they think they are good at it until they get banned or something. ZZZZ never pm-ed me back, he got warned and seem not to give a damn, and a lot of ppl call him diferent things on /post and hes not even responding.
    ( or maybe just dont know english )
    ( on the other hand ...whos that stupid to wake up 3-5 in the morning and go around killing ppl ? :O)

####
    oh...
    He just wiped my party a sec ago when i was making coffie ...

12. Makaveli

Makaveli Godfather Supporter

I think you slept bad last night. First of all I'm not a griefer, I don't pk others in low maps and without reason. I only PK if someone ks or pk my party, or if my guild members need my help in battle.

You should play the game more, instead of spamming this thread, maybe you will have the opportunity to meet some nice players, instead of leading others in despair and make false accusation.

13. wavetrex

wavetrex Member

I actually slept good last night, however I'm sorry for the "accusations". You might simply be someone who enjoys pvp too much... still, even YOU are so far away from that zzzz person.

And I'm not leading anyone into anything, and definitely not spamming the thread. Perhaps you misunderstand the meaning of "spamming" ? I actually posted very pertinent information, including quotes and information, which you just quoted yourself.

Anyway, peace. See you in battle... if we happen to meet ;)

14. marmota11

marmota11 Member

@zander aren't u a little fudger?! I caught Jaroo pking my brothers bk in icarus. Ur (+warn) about it on forum, but u dont rezolve ur problem ingame. As long as i play, and someone pk my guild/ally fellas i will, regardless of rules, pk every single one in icarus from the same guild/ally

15. Shine

Shine Supporter

Sweet, im waiting for you !

16. Zander

Zander Supporter

First of all it's not a right place to spam about, second of all READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING. PK isn't forbidden, extensive pk is, how many times do we have to clear that out?. And don't threthen me or any of us. PK is allowed and i will kill you if i wish to take your spot.
    I didn't yet cause i know there is place for anyone, and dont play a victim , like you havent killed us or other players.

17. marmota11

marmota11 Member

U ****, how many times did i killed someone from ur guild?? If u remember we were trying to find a spot, we sort of made a takeover on your spot(you were 3 on spot), "but u were like dont make war peace is better". Remember little fudger? We stoped ks on spot in a few minutes and u started to pk on my party, so dont tell me ur a victim. You started pking in icarus in the first place.
    This morning i found myself and party again in davias. When i went in icarus ur elf jaroo pkd my brothers bk when he was solo on spot.
    I dont start an argument if i dont know i'm right! You can keep that in mind.

18. Zander

Zander Supporter

^ You have more kills than our full guild combined( + we had 2 friendly pk events). And speaking of that spot you killed me there first with no reason, but i traced back, then you decided to walk away. Going to ignore you from now on.

Speaking about the thread, i think zzzzz stopped his stupid events, I even seen him asking people to party lol.

19. marmota11

marmota11 Member

OMFG how the hell can u lie like this?

20. Lion

Lion Supporter

Ok, it seams that you cant have a nice conversation here, so thread will be closed to avoid further flame posts.

Pk is allowed as long they don't kill people from an entire map just to bring them into town