Events list

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mohican, Oct 12, 2012.

1. mohican

mohican Member

Hi, I'm new here. A saw there's a lot of event in this game, but I don't know the Red Wizzard, White Rabbit and the Hide and Seek (the last one is not so hard to find out where and what I've to do). But I didn't find any info in the net from the other two events. So I'd like to now where can I find them or how hard they are and what drop.

And if there is a Event list which event when starts I'm pleased if you post it. Thank you!

2. Alundra

Alundra Member

Hide adn seek is yeah, as you said, pretty obvious. Red Wizard is currently not available, although it still says he appears on global chat. It is much easier to just keep it there than disabling it. White rabbit is a white rabbit, that spawns on maps noria/devias/lorencia and drops items. Also at this time, skeleton king is also spawn, which drops exc items+random.

Golden invasion is at every 3 hours, I won't list all the hours otherwise this would be a long reply. Not only dragons adn default mobs spawn, more spawn in lorencia too and drop mutiple bok a kill, but they are pretty hard to kill for a new guy.
    Moss also arrives every 3 hours (I think?), moss is at elbeland and you need level 380(or ask someone who is) +10 rena and some zen.
    The obvious devil square and blood castle are default times (same as global, chaos castle too).
    Hmm I will think of more, there are so many to post ^^

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Red Wizzard is AVAILABLE but it doesn't work like White Wizard.

The Red Wizzard does spawns on 3 maps: lorencia, noria, devias but remember that ONLY ONE wizard will award you with jewel of soul. So if you killed one and it dropped zen it's normal and you just killed it's illusion and must continue to find the real one.

White Rabbit is a season event and is available during december, january, february and you may find lucky coins, golden cherry branches used for great mixes and stuff.