EU Main Steam Fault: Random lag / disconnect past 2 days

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Dear MU Players,

As we all noticed quite some lags and some random disconnects yesterday seems they were not caused by the attacker but because of the EU Main Strem of our current company. It seems that we've joined this company exactly in the middle of some critical problems that they are already working on.

In the past 18-24 hours though, you rarely got a 1-2 d/c and this is because the issue is beeing worked on and currently is solved at a rate of around 80-90% and it will be solved completly in a 100% percent in maximum 24-48 hours.

It seems that on 25th and 26th November, meaning the problematic days, the current hosting company faced a hude ddos attack from some anonymous guys and few hours later an EU Main Stream that provides flawless connection to our host had some problems with cuted fibers and they had to re-build a backup plan.

So everything that happend after we've added the new firewall was because of some problems that the hosting company had. Call it a really bad luck.

I am looking on the attacking logs and graphs right know and i have to say there are quite some big attacks and our server felt nothing!

Currently there may be a random disconnect once or twice a day but soon enough the EU Main Stream should fix this issue for good. However, people living in the US had no issues with lost packets lately.

Thank you for being patient and remember that ... We are here to stay!
    Bare with us just a little more and everyone will be rewarded for the past issues.

2. paul01

paul01 Member

hi gix i would like to inform you that i send my mail and i really need your help because i cant log inside the game only late hours at night i dont know why i will be on after 4 hours from now if you want to help me fix this...greetings paul01

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Is your issue related to the thread title? I guess not!

Why don't you use Private Message for this, instead of posting in announcement? Send me a PM here in forums as i haven't received any email from you