Elf Marcica = Soldier Summon Hack

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PussyCat, Oct 17, 2011.

1. PussyCat

PussyCat Member

I saw Marcica at Dev3 sitting on the chair. I wonder there was not much monster around and I noticed her summon soldier is standing on one spot. The mobs were just dying all around me and I wonder who was doing the killing? I realized the summoned soldier was doing it and it was a fast kill. I summon my soldier to compare the behavior of our summons. Her soldier was standing on one same spot, not moving at all and constantly shooting while my summoned soldier was wondering around and doesn't shoot as fast as hers. I tried to use my skills to see if I can kill and get any exp. I have 19 rr and if you look at the last screenshot, I can't get any exp at all against her summoned soldier.

In my opinion she is using some hack, but I am no expert and I could be wrong in my ignorance. Just reporting my observation, in case my suspicion is right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I will look into this for you.

Fullmetal, Elther and PussyCat like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

weird as there is no such thing as summon pet hack but worths a test.

PS: summoned pets 1 2 3 4 5 deal pretty good ammount of dmg

Elther likes this.
  4. PussyCat

PussyCat Member

I think the summon 1-5 doesn't work anymore. At least to me and some other players that i asked.

5. kai

kai Member

it's not a hack, i've tried this before. The cooldown for soldier's attack is slow, but if the soldier changes target, the cooldown is reset. Which means, if the soldier can kill the mob with one hit, and stay at the right spawning spot, he can technically kill mobs at insane speeds. Which works perfectly fine at devias3. :) i usually sit at the other bench towards the left though. :)

Cheers,
    Kai