Drop Raklion hatchery/Swamp event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by cortel, Jun 5, 2011.

1. cortel

cortel Member

Swamp event has no boss.. also..
    since the svr has no seed above level 3..and no season 4 items exe..i understand your decision to not make op sets..
    can you guys at least make in raklion hatchery to drop NON Exc Season 4 items With 3 slots...and with lk..
    i understand ok... no exe season4 with slots...
    but seriously if you are lucky and find a season4 item with lk and 2 slots its like godlike...
    make in raklion drop non exc season4 with 3 slots and luck...to make it worth this event..(also as i said there are no perfect seeds...only level 3 normal seeds..)

saxobeat likes this.
  2. cortel

cortel Member

srry.. i meant no s4 item exe with sockets..

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I see you don't know the sets at all

First of all there are 3 major options: excellent, ancient and socketed. These are ment to be separated options and not combined at they'll be come totally overpowered

Raklion boss drops latest socketed items which won't drop from normal mobs and as always there is a chance of dropping with or w/o luck and from 0-3 socket slots (3 options). It won't drop only lk+3opt because it would be stupid

Second, you should see what options seeds could give. Imagine a set with 3 sockets as defensibility increase +13%. This should be something hard to get since it's obvious socketed sets are better than any other sets exec or ancient

Also Swamp Event got it's own boss and that's Medusa from portal C which can be accessed once the 1st stage mobs have been killed

4. cortel

cortel Member

can u make a print to see medusa boss..since i have never saw the boss ...even tho i finished swamp event.... also i see u didnt understood my message... i said i understand there is no exc item s4 with sockets... but non exc s4 drops very rare with 3 sockets...so please dont tell me i dont know the sets...i just told you to make a higher drop rate of non exe s4 items with 3 slots(empty slots)..

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

and i mean LOL ...

These are called socketed sets not non exe s4 items with slots and you may wanna change this phrase "i just told you to make a higher drop rate" into " i just suggested you to make a higher drop rate" coz you aren't my boss or something like that.

I've edited the nightmare and selupan drop adding some new things but this won't mean they will drop everytime 3 socketed items because ...-> check my previous post about seed sphere addons. Anyway there should be a bigger chance of getting some nice items this time so let me know how's going.

About medusa .. it's as the name sais. A big serpent half snake half woman shooting with a giant bow. There is only one boss so other could have killed her before you reach it. You may ask those who are participating to this event more often