Double Goer.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Terrafrit, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Well, I got my hands on a mirror last night and checked on double goer. I forgot to take a video (my bad), but just trust me on this.

Monsters are meant to spawn from the top of the map, and work their way down. The players must start from the bottom of the map, and work their way up.

What actually happens, is monsters spawn everywhere, and once you kill them, they respawn anywhere, meaning you cannot finish this quest. Who ever did this quest is hacking, because it's 100% impossible.

Agape likes this.
  2. PingPong

PingPong Member

Lol, get some people with you? Did this same event yesterday 4 times, had 3 minutes to spare afterwards. We used a team of 5 people though, so I don't get it, whats wrong again? Events aren't supposed to be for a single person.

Gix likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

This ^

Monster should spawn everywhere not from the top of the map to the bottom. It doesn't make any sense or atleast i didn't understood what were you trying to say.

Even should work and it does work like in this video: MU Online Valhalla Double Goer Event - YouTube

The only thing that you may indeed notice is that you'll get more mobs to kill but this should be a good think for you and the party. There will be more monsters because of reloading options/monsters of gameservers which happens when we either change something, disable/enable an option, add a new gm and other minor stuff.

But as PingPong said, these events are ment to be completed in party.

4. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Watch that video Gix, you can see the mobs going from the top to the bottom of the map, you meet them half way in the map. Once it stats here, they spawn at the bottom of the map too.

Never mind.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thats because GMO restarts the server instead of reloading mobs so they won't double spawn when doing that. Also, Goer & Imperial events are a bit different from Season 5 Episode 4 comparing to Season 6 Episode 3.

Anyway, as PingPong said, these events are ment to be completed in a party not solo.

The only thing that is happening here is that if a reload opts/monsters occurs the mobs inside the event are doubled until the event is completed once and this means you'll be able to get more experience inside of the event.

PS: Replied back to your PM

Terrafrit likes this.