Double Goer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fratczak, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fratczak

fratczak Member

i've finished double goer, got some rather boring/shitty/useless stuff (first 2 bosses dropped bok+5 items, last boss (ice walker) dropped redspirit item) however last box, treasure box, golden box or whatever its name was droped Golden Key.
    im supposed to combine the key with sealed golden box...

soo... is it like i have some %s to get key, some %s to get sealed box, and combined box drops some awesome items? or is it a bug?

PS
    could you update guides about DG and imperial event and write there what are the rewards?

cheers
    fratczak

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

those events indeed drop bok+5 items because there are no other items in the game that may be added there

gold key + gold sealed box in CM 100% rate = golden box and you get sphere lvl 3

I am currently doing a thread with changes -- players opinion

3. Zander

Zander Supporter

But shouldnt Imperial and goer be ...sort of higher prices than +5 boks ? or at least bok+5 ? Cause you need to farm those invitations looong time ;)

Just wondering.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

All bosses drop items like great dragon and stuff (the old bok+5 content) both imperial and goer.

In goer though, after killing a boss and getting the exc items two silver chest will be available to choose from as a bonus. These chests will drop jwls, keys, box

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.