Donation!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

GodofWar asked me to let you know it has been 24 hours + 4 hours extra since he donated his 8 euro.
    I told mithrealis yesterday the donation wouldn't go through in time , he told me cannot do nothing until 24 hours passed,so no help from game masters.
    I tried to use team speaker, nothing there .
    How do these players get any better support than global ?
    Add his coins thank you.
    Time is still ticking.
    The outrage is due to losing a whole day lvling. He needs to be lvl 200 to lvl with me in pt ,again this is thanks to your LVL GAP , thread which you didn't answer to . These small things get the regular players mad. The people that help the server , keep their needs satisfied.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thats the last time I'm accepting such words from you. I'm sick and tired of your attitude. Seems you simply don't care about something we call respect and if thats the case i'll simply get rid of such ppl.

Well how about telling your friend that you are incapable of sending an email? Who ever was on fault here either you, gmail or your provider as Mithrealis and my donation collegue told you we haven't received any email from you until you reported that and sent that e-mail containing only "here is the confirmation mail"

We can't add donations without knowing your account details in case you didn't knew and we still don't have the details now as well so blame yourself and leave your friend to send the email.

For the past few weeks since we launched all donations were solved pretty fast (under 24h is a short time comparing to other servers) and now that there was a problema and we didn't received the email we suck on support? Well that's a pathetic thinking indeed

You've been warned

Kratos and Lion like this.