DMG on boss mobs 2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Crys1209, May 7, 2013.

1. Crys1209

Crys1209 Member

secound post regarding dmg on boss

you closed whitout an reply from me and was not nice.

I said very clearly, i stayd 15 minutes on that kundum and was not even close to kill him, at 200 dmg on an boss at full agy and ene i quess you need only one type of caracter to kill it, and that is summoner becouse he use weekness and inovation + berseker,

I`m sorry that i dont have an summoner in my guild to come and kill the bosses to have an decent item, so i need to quit the game becouse you made the bosses only for summoners right ? have you tested the damage for all caracters ? whit decent weapons , decent wings whitout donation, you force me to make an different caracter that can kill the bosses ? i have full elf ene agy vit and 10 k str whit wings lvl 2 + 7 and great reighn bow + 9 exe + full master levels . test it and dont tell me that bosses are hunting in party, if you play alone whitout guild then you need to find other server to play.

if nothing will change soon about that i will leave the server, and ofcourse no one will cry for me and 10 of my friends bringed to the server to play in team, and yes we dont have an sumoner in guild, is that an crime ?

you misslead my point of wiew, i stayed 15 min whit 200 dmg , i could be stayd 12 hours and still could not kill him, and an summoner comes and less that 1` minuted killed him, and yes i was 35 resets and that summoner was 24, so pls dont teach me MU online becouse i played from 7 years ago.

ty in advance

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Excuse me but your first thread was edited by yourself and left blank. Proof: http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f941/dmg-boss-mobs-526149/
    The defence has been already changed in case you haven't read the thread so pay more attention.

I will not teach you MU online, but you will learn good manners, otherwise you will play another server so the "change or I will leave" it may work for other owners but not for me. I have seen plenty of flames from you in many servers threads on forums where I have advertised ours and I must tell you that I never liked flamers and even if I am kind and calm enough, I will simply not allow anyone to do that.

You don't have to act like that when you want to make a suggestion or just to report something. I understand your frustration but I will not accept this behaviour either.
    I have not been a jerk with you so I cannot see why you are one with me.

Shine likes this.
  3. Crys1209

Crys1209 Member

there where an problem whit the first topic, i didnot delete what i have writed, and i sayd there also, 200 dmg and could stay all night to kill it, and an summoner whit 24 res vs 35 my elf killed in less that 1 min :)

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Well i don't know what happend but you can see yourself there is a blank content and that no one besides you edited that thread. If any of the mods would have done it, then a text "Edited by ...." should have been there.

You don't have to repeat same thing three times in a row. I understood it from the very first time and I have replied in your closed thread already. That was due to the magi defence which, I will repeat myself, it was decreased already so this should make you happy now.