DM Coins Requests

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ads1551, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ads1551

ads1551 Member

as it is stated in the rules only 3 non-exc items are allowed to be upgraded per month...what if someone wants a set to be made from non-exc to exc...they have to wait a whole month to do so?

maybe make exception that if the person is upgrading a set and not just random weapons or something to have it 5 items per month from non-exc to exc

would make a lot less work for the people doing the requests so they don't have to do almost the same thing every month...and just get it done in 1 request day :D

just an idea...looking for an admin say on this :D so please reply with why only 3 items and not 5 ...or something like that >.<

2. Diegah

Diegah Member

an making set will be so easy and boring cause normal items are everywhere, exc items with X option/s are hard to find.

3. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

well making sets easier to get would drop the prices ^^ (which as extremely high right now)

But i think that this should be allowed.... cause ppl have to work hard to get all those dm coins.

4. Diegah

Diegah Member

but u can get easily virtual dm coins :D.

5. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

actually .... Diegah has a VERY good point.

I could go find the best amour on the ground, non-exe, then get the full set, then add exe onto it.

on the other side, crus has a good point to, you have to get lots of Dmm coins and that take alot of effort

going to happyhour and voting every single day :/

i think we need Sephi here :)

6. ads1551

ads1551 Member

by making it so you have to find the non exc +lk makes it a lot harder...and also not every non exc item for sets drop...like aramid and lady samuray pieces...and getting 100 virtual dm coins would mean 25 days of voting...and in game you can get 1-5 each happy hour unless you are lucky enough to get the spot...and making a full set with non exc+lk is very difficult...but whatev...gonna wait to hear from sephi on this :D

7. Diegah

Diegah Member

lol i ve found lady samuray full set from boxes...

8. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

how long did that take u to get xD

9. ads1551

ads1551 Member

+lk? because i know that the full set drops from boxes...but not all with luck...and i've been trying to find for some time...and for aramid, as many have said...armor/pants+lk don't even drop...so if one wants to get that set they still would need to buy...and if you want a 2 opt set you still need get exc...and looking at the rules...you can make 20 exc items to 2 opts...but only 3 non exc to exc....seems a lil bit 1 sided...they should be able to up the non exc to exc number just a lil bit...unless they have another reason why its only 3 per month...

10. Diegah

Diegah Member

of course +7+luck+opt or +0+option+luck, never look for aramid but i am sure that exsits ^_^

11. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

so how long that set take u to find

and i am 99.99999% sure aramid armor, pants, and helm + L does not drop

only boots and gloves

12. Diegah

Diegah Member

1 day? i found it allways and i dont need it so i leave it dissapear on the floor.

13. ads1551

ads1551 Member

find it then we can close this :D...if you can find it...and show it on the ground...then i will shut up :D but it does seem one sided

10-15 exc 1opt to 2 opt per month
    3 non exc to exc per month and must have luck...

just seems a lil bit unfair...i'm gonna w8 for sephi to comment now :D no need to argue...just wanna know why its like that...

why can't the non-exc to exc have a range too :p

and next time you see it...prove it to us with screenshot...cause i have seen A LOT of people say they have found it...and never where or what mob they killed for it...so yeah :D

14. akkken

akkken Supporter

heh m8 ^^ i dnt but when im goin on HH i get almost every ttime 10coins minimum^^ btw so wht best set etc +LK+! opt is worse then wrose set+2 opts :)) like for example:
    Great Dragon+REF+DSR+13 is better then Executor+13+LK+REF :p so like for me in those -lk ref sets is jhust for good looking and pking on arena in cs set 2 opted like dsr ref will be better:p. Btw we hv a big hiperinlfation on market if everyone will make non x to x items the prices wll be lower cause many items wll be on market :)) its only my opinion u guys can ofc dnt agree with me:)

15. ads1551

ads1551 Member

thats the point 2 opt is better...why is it you can only make non-exc to exc +lk 3 per month...and it would help market prices out...since 2 opt is better than 1...why is it you can make 10-15 of them per month...while only 3 non exc to exc? still looking for admin opinion/decision on this issue >.<

16. cularfin

cularfin Member

... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

.. if you guys will have it your way and that we'll have unlimited request of non-exe to exe.. or 20+ option request, then for sure, you'll easily get bored.

.. and I don't see this as a solution to the high-prices on the market, the MU-market is not the same as the real world market, the rule of SUPPLY WITH RELATION TO DEMAND isn't applicable here on MU. let me just site an example ........

.. months ago, the most expensive item in server is 3rd lvl wings of Wizard because it's very rare to make them. But now, with lots of Wings of Vortex out there, it is still expensive. The price never did came down.

.. the situation right now with request items makes everything balanced.

.. come to think of it, this server is the easiest of them all, or to rephrase. it's the only server that spoils it's players... look at how the admins makes things so easy for us players:

1. donation
    2. GR request
    3. DM coin non-exe to exe request
    4. DM coin, single option to two option request
    5. Most online Contest

.. just look at that... 5 .. and still you guys complain that things aren't just enough... no offense to anybody, but you gotta learn to appreciate what the admins have given us to make things so damn easy and be contented with what they are giving us.

17. ads1551

ads1551 Member

i'm not trying to disappreciate them i'm just saying that 10-15 1 opt exc to 2 opt...can be done per month...while only 3 non exc to exc+lk...that just seems like a big gap, my main point is why is it like that?

18. nandoxx

nandoxx Member

Crusadius
    and i am 99.99999% sure aramid armor, pants, and helm + L does not drop

AGREEDAGREEDAGREEDAGREEDAGREEDAGREED

19. ads1551

ads1551 Member

umm thanks...but i already knew that...don't need to keep saying that you agree that they don't drop...and that has nothing to do with this post really...

20. Diegah

Diegah Member

cause if u need a very easy server just go and play on 999999x exp right? the game its fine as it is right now!, dm coins are not that hard to find and u ve real dm conins and virtual what do u need? item gift with every rr also? come on.. this its the first server i play that let u make non exc items to exc and 3 per month its a lot! think about 0 to 3.
    lol man...