Divine Stick of Archangel Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by elf4eto, Oct 29, 2014.

1. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

Try completely closing the game and logging back in...it that doesn't work keep adding str and agi 1 point at a time (and switching char after each add)...i believe there is another thread about this that it is a visual bug on the stick and that you need more str /agi then is shown

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As Kratos said, that's a visual glitch which is available on quite few server files (although the server <> client files requirements are synced it still requires some extra stats due to being hardcoded).
    Just add some str/agi stats 1 by 1 and you'll be able to equip it (mainly, adding just a few more points to strength should allow you to be able to equip it)

4. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

Here i show you me stac and problem item.
    1.jpg - Prikachi.com

We have new sityacion on this. This Stick dont work. I find second whithout luck and + add 12. I set it on my character and he now work. But after wail he stop work. o_O
    Dont know ... if this is a STR and AGL problem why first stick dont wonna work but second work. And if this is a STR and AGL bug what stac i need to have ... i lock in some web Divine Stick need have 300 str if he is +15 in other need 370 str +15. I canot test whit my stac what need to use stick, server is not + 1000 exp to do it.