DiabloMu Season 6 Episode 3 BUGS LIST & FIXES

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, May 8, 2012.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

The objective of this thred is to have a detailed evidence of the bugs present on the server so the coders can fix them. This way we will avoid multiple threads of same report so please keep everything related to bugs inside of this thread and don't start a new topic. You may start a new thread if you need to report a cheater.

2. Gix

Thread cleaned

3. icehanyou

icehanyou Member

Chaos Card Gold, i have traded 4 chaos cards and 2 of them give ring of earth non exc no opt no nothing :) so id think its a bug, sry if i'm wrong but couldint find info about it.

4. Flurry

Flurry Member

Stuck in dimension. Relogged - stuck too, happens.

+ add Noria and Elbland warp on website to avoid stuck problems.

5. Gix

@icehan that it's not a bug. Chaos Card mix can give you anything including crap items.
    It's all about luck here

@Flurry, These are not server bugs.

The stuck in dimension thing will happen on any server sometime so it's normal. The warp gates for that event are webzen's so even they get this from time to time.
    Also i've told not to go into doppelganger event after short intervals. Just wait 10-15 minutes before going again.

Lorencia is enough for the website unstuck since any extra map would do the same thing.

6. Lion

Lion Supporter

You don't need to relog when you get stucked in goer event. All you have to do is to press M and move in any map!

7. Flurry

Flurry Member

No, no no. Youre guys wrong. You can ask JimmyCool [sorry if mistake name] the one who helped me warping me in Noria! Lorencia didnt helped me since I was elf. Lets face it...

Im 1lvl Elf and have 400lvl SM are married, theres unstuck warp in website to Lorencia 125,125. Tracemarry work from 1lvl yea but... having 1lvl and warping to char who is in raklion2 make me stuck. I got arror "youre too low lvl to enter" and Im stuck in the raklion2. I CAN'T warp since I'm 1lvl and if I use unstuck from website, I get warped to lorencia.. Then it's same problem. I'm TOO low lvl to be in lorencia being Elf, so my elf 1lvl has "too low lvl' for lorencia also and stuck there. GM warped me to noria and problem was fixed.
    Same thing would be to Summoner I can bet.

Im not stupid or a kid, I know what Im talking about.

8. Lion

Lion Supporter

Tracemarry - Goer event are two different things. I told you to use warp windows when you get stuck in Goer event because it happened to me too and that works for me. Next time when you stuck in Goer try what I said above.

If tracemarry works from lvl1, that doesn't mean that you can go from lvl1 into a high lvl map.

9. Flurry

Flurry Member

I didnt said about that Goer event. About warp there I know well. I had like 70 tickets so far.

Maybe doesnt mean you can warp from 1lvl, but IF someone would do it, would be stuck. So more work for admins to help players.