Demon from xshop

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sagan, Dec 23, 2013.

1. sagan

sagan Member

Because almost all characters suffer for low damage in pvp DEMON from the vote xshop should cost less. 2x full voting per day (without any bonus) should be enough for the demon. I think that will increase the number of votes and improve our gameplay.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You might played on overpowered servers where they had huge damage or you didn't knew that during duels the damage is sliced into half but I can assure you that our formulas follow the default model and they are even improved a bit when it comes to bk stun for example which with a default value and on a RR server is totally overpowered. Most servers removed it because they cannot find a workaround as we did since it's very difficult to do that on a server with max stats.
    The demon price is a decent one (not too cheap, not too expensive) as it's an important damage item and we are giving lots of voting bonuses anyway. This may increase the number of incorrect votes which are the reason of why there was no voting contest reward for the last month.

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You might played on overpowered servers where they had huge damage or you didn't knew that during duels the damage is sliced into half but I can assure you that our formulas follow the default model and they are even improved a bit when it comes to bk stun for example which with a default value and on a RR server is totally overpowered. Most servers removed it because they cannot find a workaround as we did since it's very difficult to do that on a server with max stats.
    The demon price is a decent one (not too cheap, not too expensive) as it's an important damage item and we are giving lots of voting bonuses anyway. This may increase the number of incorrect votes which are the reason of why there was no voting contest reward for the last month.