Deadicated to all players (new mostly)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by eXtasy, Sep 16, 2008.

1. eXtasy

eXtasy Supporter

Hi everyone;) just want to say few minds about questions/GM's work and mostly patience.. As u all know GM's are always ready to help in game.But the first thing u should do before asking use server website and this owesome forum.Try to find ur answer spend some time,and only then if you still havent got an answer should ask GM for help.Also you should understand that this server has a huge popularity,many players play here,so imagine what happens if for example 120 online players ask's one same GM "on what lvl do i get reset" on same time? Jeeez we could go mad;D So try to understand us,we are always ready to help if u are ready to be helped.

Also,if u have any question use friends list in game (f button) press letter and write it to any GM,we will answer when we get online,will be easyer for us and faster for u.

As for those new events,dm coins etc will be explained in the nearly future,be patience.

Rorix90 likes this.
  2. Crippler70

Crippler70 Member

very well said this will be remembered..

thanx!

Rorix90 likes this.
  3. Power

Power Supporter

Very well said Exy! Our forum has a huge amount of information that every player old or new could very easily find and use! It would be of great help to us if everyone could visit the forum daily and check for new information added! Also too all the DiabloMU players: Use the In-Game eMail for easier stating your questions or problems to the admin team.
    We wish you all a warm welcome and have fun playing MuOnline in our great community!
    Be Nice And Play Fair!

Rorix90 likes this.
  4. catakills

catakills Member

I agree. Please try to use easier methods to find your answers. Sometimes the fastest way to find out something is to look for it yourself. Don't get us wrong, we are here to help, but please show some respect and do some homework. Read the rules, both forum and game rules, read the guides that we have in our Guide Section and all the news on our website. If you have any problems in understanding them, then you can contact us in game using private messaging or e-mail (game mail), or use our LiveChat feature. We are trying our best to suffice the needs that you have so that you can enjoy the game and playing here as much as we do. Therefor we ask for some support from you guys.

With respect JoeDirt, Head MuMaster, DiabloMu Staff

Rorix90 likes this.
  5. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

Yes .. by all means.... Me and the Aaape are here to answer to every question before u start stressing out our GM's ingame...but keep in mind...DONT ask unless u couldnt find your own answer using the SEARCH feature of this forum, only then u can post a question or demand in the RIGHT section and following the RULES ( i care so much about the rules :D). But this forum has coverd practicly every aspect of this game...so the answer is in here...somewhere... Be good u newbies :p

Rorix90 likes this.
  6. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

hey i think this is an important thread..i`m posting so the newbies can notice it :p

Rorix90 likes this.
  7. Boby88

Boby88 Member

yeah right nooobie....:D

Rorix90 likes this.
  8. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Agree with syk ;)

Eventhough the forum user and mods are not GM's, it doesn't mean that we don't know nothing about mu ;)

Rorix90 likes this.
  9. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

;) ;) ;) maybe we know at least the same :p

Rorix90 likes this.