Cum Sa Faci Aripi De Lvl 3 ! <RO Level 3 wings creation guide>

Discussion in 'Archive' started by samuraiu, Nov 11, 2007.

1. samuraiu

samuraiu Member

Pentru a face aripi de lvl 3 itzi va trebui aripi de lvl 2 +9+add+4 ( nu folositi aripi de summoner) sau mai bune,item ancient +7+add+4 sau mai bun,10 jewels of soul facute la lehap in lorencia, 1 jewel of chaos si 1 jewel of creation.Alege Regular Combination la chaos goblin apoi apasa Ok.Rata % este foarte mica,maxim este 60 %.Din aceasta combinatie va rezulta Condor's Feather.Acum ca o ai va trebuie sa gasesti Condor Stone care cade in toate hartile care necesita lvl 300 sau mai mare k sa potzi intra.Dupa ce ai gasito dute la Chaos Machine la regular Combination si pune Condor Stone ,Condor Feather ,10 jewels of soul si 10 of bless facutzi la lehap in lorencia, 1 jewel of creation si 1 jewel of chaos. Rata maxima la Chaos Machine este de 40 %.
    Noroc in Crearea Lor !

2. Premium

Premium Member

Would be nice to see one in pinoy :)

3. LoverBoy

LoverBoy Member

Dont we require forumers to use English in Posting? I believe there is a section for other Languages.Well, But I might be wrong.

LoSt o_O

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I asked him to write a Romanian guide so RO players can understand...it was their request

5. samuraiu

samuraiu Member

comprende amigo ?

6. Premium

Premium Member

Pentru a face aripi de lvl 3 itzi va trebui aripi de lvl 2 +9+add+4 sau mai bune,item ancient +7+add+4 sau mai bun,10 jewels of soul facute la lehap in lorencia, 1 jewel of chaos si 1 jewel of creation.Alege Regular Combination la chaos goblin apoi apasa Ok.Rata % este foarte mica,maxim este 60 %.Din aceasta combinatie va rezulta Condor's Feather.Acum ca o ai va trebuie sa gasesti Condor Stone care cade in toate hartile care necesita lvl 300 sau mai mare k sa potzi intra.Dupa ce ai gasito dute la Chaos Machine la regular Combination si pune Condor Stone ,Condor Feather ,10 jewels of soul si 10 of bless facutzi la lehap in lorencia, 1 jewel of creation si 1 jewel of chaos. Rata maxima la Chaos Machine este de 40 %.
    Noroc in Crearea Lor !
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    English translation:
    To make level 3 wings, you will need level 2 wings +9+add+4 or better, ancient item +7+add_4 or better, 10 souls combined in one (using Lehap, found in lorencia), 1 jewel of chaos and 1 jewel of creation. Choose Regular combination after clicking the chaos goblin then press ok. The % is very low, maximum is 60%. From this combination, you will get 'Condor's Feather'. When you have it, you will now have to find the Condor Stone that drops in every map that has a level requirement of 300 or higher. After you found it, use the Regular Combination on the chos goblin and put the condor stone, the condor feather, 10 souls and 10 bless (both done at Lehap in lorencia), 1 jewls of chaos and one jewel of creation. The maximum % to suceed is 40%
    Good luck creationg them!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I do not take any credits(or criticism for any mistakes)for this guide, this is just a translation of GhostDog's post from RO to EN.

7. BornToKiLL

BornToKiLL Member

Good job Premium .

P.S : Nice reputation power ^_^

8. RustySky

RustySky Member

nice one ehhehe can someone link me or tell me the option for the new wing? thanks nice to know how to create wing....

9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

if you want to see the wings opt find me in lorencia and type /purchase i 'll have the s3 wings on my store