Credit trade system

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

I have two accoutns and two characters im simultaneously leveling up, going to grand reset on both...

I made some calculations and by the time i have enought to to grand reset both i would have enought credits for an entire great dragon set, however a problem arises, after buying two parts on each account the remaining credits that would be enought to buy the last part would be split between the two accounts, so i wouldnt actually be able to it even tho in total my credits would be enought.

So im suggesting creating a credit transfer/credit trade system, making it possible to tranfer credits from one account to an another.

there would be a lot more possible uses would such system too, like an online player market where you could sell your items for credits (set prize and other players can browse thru them in browser or something like that) .

altho i do see few problems arising with it like taking resources tio develope such thing, i think it would be something worth creating as it would show the interested players just good and unique servers the ones in this network are.

Shine likes this.
  2. Universe

Universe Member

IMO that'd be insane^^ Imagine ppl with 5 account, 200 credits are 100 hours which are less than 5 days 24/24. That means ppl would be able to buy 1 f.o part every week?

I think it's fine the way it is now

3. KraMer

thats already possible with lower items, for example bronze which costs about 240 a piece, while maxium weekly credit amount is about 340 (24x7x2=336)

besides the server is a week old and the highest players can already gr, i personally can make gr with 2 chars before weekend, so thatd be a FO set in less than 2 weeks, actually nvm my suggestion's selfish part for my own reasons, just see the part about other purposes ( i just remembered i didnt count on incoming online hours from the rest of the week, and no 1 or 2 days for online hours doesnt really matter, as i already have some exc gd)

anyway in matter of weeks the server will be flooded with FO and imo credit transfer system would be good for trading those, for sure i know im not going to trade them for some lowsy jewels (and yes you can blame for destroying the internal economy of the server in less than week ;D)

4. Universe

Universe Member

Haha the economy it's normal, it'll rise up untill it normalizes when LoT opens next week and more ppl start looting ^^ Buuut yeah no, a bronze part f.o+15 it's uhm about 690 credits. I think credit transfer would unbalance everything and would be idiotic to donate for items. The market would be comercialized by F.O items if the online hours are transfereable

5. KraMer

it will be in any case

6. tdor

tdor Member

I have to agree with Uni on this one. Even if the economy may eventually end up going to go down the drain, there's no use in speeding it up / making it worse. If people want F.O sets fast then they can just GR instead of pooling several accounts worth of AFK credits.

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Rejected

Thread Closed.