coins

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ajemna21, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

i have bought with phone and don't get my coins after i buy with paysafecard and same:)

2. Java

Java Member

Has it been 24-48 hours past when you purchased the coins? I believe that Gix had put something about the coins will be credited to the account within 24 or 48 hours from time of purchase.

If it has been longer than that time, please make sure that you followed the instructions correctly and gave them the necessary information so they can credit it to the correct account.

If it hasn't been longer than that time, please allow Gix some time since he does have another job and takes care of the server as another part time job...so he may not be home right when you purchase the coins and therefore that is the reason he put the time frame there so he can do it when he has the time to look over the server.

Thanks and i hope you continue to enjoy the server!

Java

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I'm not the one adding the donation rewards but just checked your ticket and is marked as solved about 3 hours after the payment so definetly you have to be patient next time as rewards are not instant and have to be manually verified by humans. Sometimes it takes few seconds/minutes but sometime the staff can either be away or just sleeping.