Cobra (bug abuser) and ruin event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ajemna21, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Well i take a video and it's show how cobra is bug abuser and he ruin CryWolf event :)
    [video=youtube;lk1xPdJGJbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk1xPdJGJbs[/video]

2. Enderx

Enderx Member

Yes, man this is BS, we can't even make a single event, without someone screwing it over. Gix please fix that Skill thing, people is abusing it. it shouldn't work on No-PvP.

3. Java

Java Member

http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f827/blizzardmu-server-rules-207728/#post355640

Rule #6: Disrespect towards our server or staff members is not allowed

In my professional opinion he is disrespecting the server by not allowing anyone to join events and gain items from said events. As for pvp i don't care if he does it to me or anyone else but when you start ruining server events that allow people to work together and create a fun server...is when you are starting to disrespect the server as a whole

4. jero

jero Member

all world can see how want cobra out this server =) i am very stronger for this server?^^ gix will decide if i contiune or no and i hope any day can stopped of cry =)

5. jero

jero Member

and make kalima and swamo map pvp isnt running server out? i see the own this server is barachiel he decide who play here and how must be the server :)

6. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Read here =>> http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f538/new-pvp-maps-vip-npc-warper-527344/what he said gix , why ruin server becouse all yor ally can't lvl anymore ? can't anymore pk vulcanus?

offtopiic : there is an edit button use it :)

7. jero

jero Member

before what gix say anything for forum or server u already know all becaues u say me many things about gix and u,.. gix go make this for me.. gix go make vip map gix go.. u know all is that fair?

8. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

java dont be ridiculous, because you are GM doesnt make you a professional lol, and second show me a rule that say you cant try to stop other players to do an event? if thats the case I would like to see where it say it, because in GMO is not the case. regarding to the push of chain drive, the rf shouldnt be pushing anyways, idk why thats is enable all it did was make things worse, theres a reason why it doesnt do it anymore. so it this was consider a bug why it didnt got disable ? it was before. so i dont consider it a bug, what I consider a bug was when the dinorant had a terrible dmg and could kill any1 in 1 hit, and ppl using it all the time for the longest time untill finally got disable and i didnt see any1 get banned. and those ppl knew they were doing bug abuse.
    what this is is just a pathetic attemp to get cobra banned.

9. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

what i know? when i said GIX MAKE THIS for ME? stop smokoe shit dude ^^ and get some pussy:).
    What about vip map where is the problem with that? he is vip map in game allredy? you saw any update writing about it?

P.S. Gix isn't Idiot he take right decisions like allways :)

10. jero

jero Member

barachiel all know gix complain u in all and we know that because the see and because u have a big mouth and say all what u speak with gix.. dont say more lies

11. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

post SS with that :) and stop crying like an nerd ;)

12. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

we dont spend are free time gathering stupid SS, this is a game, when are you gonna realize the only one that take this serioulsy is you. and all thnis is just a silly vendetta against cobra because he pk you, i find this amusing seeing that you have to resource to this to have a feeling of acomplishment? sad and pathetic. and i have SS of you suggesting tha gix do all you say, and i also have another that is older where you actually admit and brag that gix do what you want ^^ so you can understand ppl thinking thats true since you even admit it and you even said it in /post so if I were you i would shutup

13. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Sugesting? maybe bad english speel :) and ye post it:)

14. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

yeah right .. now you speak bad english. and yes you were suggsting and in the first 1 i have you fully admit it, like i said i would shutup if i were you

15. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

i can't admin things like is not real/true :) like allways lie and speak bullshit :) as i said take SS/VIDEO like me make.

i have a video with 40 min discution with you i will post it to see ppl how...hmm tell u later how u are..:))

16. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

here is first SS ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ^^ i sent this SS to gix and he told me next time you do something like that perm ban and i have another where you suggest that it was you that told gix to make swamp pvp ... you want me to post it ?

17. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

18. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

i said it was old -.- but doesnt change the fact that you keep saying those things to ppl, so you can understand that ppl think its true

19. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

lol this is only shows how crazy and pathetic you are, who has time to make a video of a private chat? post them if you want but like i said before if you want to talk about me so badly make a thread about me ^^ god i feel im been stalked

20. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Jero, thinking that if a single player comes and complains to be about something I will aside with him is just stupid.

Anyone who breaks the rules gets punished and I don't care who it is. Thought that I proved that already.

While I was doing previous changes, I was questioned on skype by this guy and I shared my plans since there was no reason for me not to do that. Probably he shared my ideas on the server few min before applying them and posting the news, then bragged about that that and guys like you believed him.
    If ajemna21 ever said that speaking to me will solve his problems I'm wondering why you listen to stupid comments ? If someone would tell you I gave him free items, fo and etc you will rather believe him just because he told you so ?

I have shared the ideas with anyone else whom I added on skype when he needed live help (skill tree reset due to a bug or other issues where I didn't wanted to disconnect a player for hours in case he was sleeping) so everyone is special here and treated equaly. Whenever there is an important change and ever since we started this server, I always created threads to hear everyones opinion.

Now, lets get back to our topic: What you did there is a bug abuse and it is being punished on all our servers. A simple search will show you we had banned players on DiabloMu because of that. Ruining an event by abusing a bug is something we do not allow!

Since this is the first report regarding this issue, it will be just a warn for you. The next time you ruin CW by abusing a bug you will get banned as everyone else that did the same. This also applies to any non-pvp bug abuse regarding skills.

@Endrex, unfortunately that is out of my powers. Every premium client that uses these server files got this non-pvp skill bug thing due to mixed pvp + non-pvp system and this is known for years and available on tens of other servers.
    This is why is considered a bug abuse and it is punished.

PS: Atleast we have a proper video report and not just some screenshots so it's great to see people are getting used to fraps. I wish more of you start using it as anyone can do it.

PS2: Grats guys, you just turned a report thread into a flame thread.
    I am expecting more maturity from our players and hope to see that in the future.

If you cannot leave all that hate aside, atleast ignore eachother instead of fighting as I refuse to believe that our players are a bunch of babies that can't understand eachother and be nice with new players or atleast completly ignore anyone who you don't like.

Bres, Raikan, ajemna21 and 1 other person like this.