Client CRASH ON LOADING Thread - Post here, DO NOT create other threads

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Since multiple threads are opened with this issue and no one is reading the fix steps i will create a global thread.

First of all the error comes from your side 100% since there are already ingame players connecting having no problems.

Do not flame this thread or post about other things or you will be warned / banned.

Follow the next steps and advance from one to another if the previous step didn't worked:

Step1:

Step2:

Step3:

Step4:

Step5 (as a last alternative)
    :

aurelian likes this.
  2. Flowca

Flowca Member

i`m sorry to tell u but i`m pretty sigure is a problem form client or something...i just finished to reinstal my windows and IS NOT WORKING...same problem...not to mention i wann crush my pc:)))...so what should i do next?is a big problem...the other stay and play grow in lvl and us NO...and who knows when will be this problem `solved?no point for me to play if i can`t start in this night.

3. Flowca

Flowca Member

sorry for double, but this is not normal is not my fold i can`t play.and is not FAIR that others are playing, u should stop the server and resolve the problem, or rolleback,cause to be honest something doesn`t go right,i`ve played and meet some of this problems some were online and some couldn`t connect.don`t know i think is not fair cause i didn`t do nothing to be ''banned'' cause in the end seems to be like a ban.i didn`t play for some hours already i`ve lost a lots of lvl`s....and lots more will be lost cause i don`t have a clue when u`l fix this problem OR maybe u can`t fix`it.and please don`t judge me,just put yourself in our place.bafta

4. matt02

matt02 Member

A Windows repair... Sigh, seriously?

Everything was working fine up until this stupid new Anti-hack system.
    So annoyed, i play for hours im No.9 Top online and now im a "HACKERRR" according to this stupid anti-hack system and can't play.

Winning

5. Sindreth

Sindreth Supporter

well im getting an error too:

after starting the game i get to the server selection screen here after few sec im getting:

[Involved:] muguard case 031.

Source Address : xx.xxx.xx.xxx

Kislenko likes this.
  6. Kislenko

Kislenko Member

My game just crashes. Closes when allmost finished loading to server selection screen. No errors or anything :S

7. Smerf

Smerf Member

Step2:

Quote:
    Restart PC => insert Windows CD => boot from CD => select REPAIR WINDOWS ( you will not loose any files, not even desktop icons ). This option fixes corrupted registry

Step3:

Quote:
    Reinstall Windows ( backup all your data from C:\ partition to another parition. Simply format the partition that has windows installed on it without a complete format )

It's funny. Mean... First and second client worked normal. I played and no have problems. My windows is clean. Now you uploadded new client. I download full and no sound. Not work for me! I already have it enough. I already tried everything. I didn't use and I am using none any hack's. As a reward I have so not a nice surprise.

Sorry for my english. I used the translator

8. Gix

Yea, it's really funny

First and second client worked fine because of what? Because of less cheat protection.

Flowca, no one is gonna stop the server for you. There are about 200 online players at the moment and everything works normal.

On other mu servers there are also players who reported this but i repeat, this is all about your system configuration so do what i have just said in the first post. I saw players on another mu server reporting same thing and after they changed their video card drivers everything worked fine

PS: Updated some steps

Someone who had such case has solved it with the videocard downgrade

9. Smerf

Smerf Member

10. Gix

See graphic card thing.

For me reinstall helped + i am an ATi graphic card user and always had problems on different games with my drivers

11. Smerf

Smerf Member

I installed the older version of drivers and nothing. I installed the latest version of drivers but it didn't also help. Some other ideas? What was changed in the new client? Perhaps some update of game guard will help? Where is it possible to download it up? I am already it tired. This many hours I am tiring but to no effect.

edit:
    I also have an ATI video card. I am using drivers catalyst. I never had a problem with starting mu online. I played on many servers and everything has always worked. Here it also worked until a new client appeared; /

12. Smerf

Smerf Member

I can't edit my post;/
    I noticed that in the folder with the game a file had appeared: MuError.dmp and MuError.log.

These are contents of the file MuError.log:

###### Log Begin ######
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mu online 1.02k (Jpn) executed. (1.2.11.0)
    2011/09/26 12:29
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <System information>
    CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium 3 2509Mhz
    RAM : 2048MB
    Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
    > To read config.ini.
    > gg init success.
    > Enum display settings.
    > Screen size = 1024 x 768.
    > Start window success.
    > OpenGL init success.
    <OpenGL information>
    Vendor : ATI Technologies Inc.
    Render : ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series
    OpenGL version : 3.3.11005 Compatibility Profile Context
    Max Texture size : 8192 x 8192
    Max Viewport size : 8192 x 8192
    <Sound card information>
    Sound Card : Realtek HD Audio output
    Sound Card Driver : RtkHDAud.sys (5.10.0.5567)
    Sound Card : ATI HD Audio rear output
    Sound Card Driver : AtiHdAud.sys (5.0.40001.8)
    > gg connect Window Handle.
    <IME information>
    Keyboard type : 00000415
    [Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK
    [Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
    Save DumpFile complete - MuError.dmp

Anyone have ideas?

13. Gix

I've installed 10.4 on my virtual box which had the same problem and now it works ( had xp sp2 32bit )

What's your OS?

PS: Uninstall Sp3 and go for Sp2 ( sp3 sucks a lot anyway ). And make sure you have uninstalled compeltly the previous catalyst version => reboot. Install 10.4 => reboot

14. Smerf

Smerf Member

I uninstalled service pack 3. Now is service pack2. It didn't help. I tried drivers of the video card older and newer. It didn't also help.

What does this error mean?

15. enm4nuel

enm4nuel Well-Known Member

i have
    Window XP Professional Sevice Pack 3

tipe of chip: ATI display adapter(0x9598)
    tipe of DAC: internal DAC(400MHz)
    Imformation BIOS: 113-AB42400-101

and Mu work fine for me whit it

16. Kislenko

Kislenko Member

###### Log Begin ######
    Mu online 1.02k (Jpn) executed. (1.2.11.0)
    2011/09/26 02:42
    <System information>
    CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium 4 2004Mhz
    RAM : 256MB
    Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
    > To read config.ini.
    > gg init success.
    > Enum display settings.
    > Screen size = 800 x 600.
    > Start window success.
    > OpenGL init success.
    <OpenGL information>
    Vendor : NVIDIA Corporation
    Render : GeForce4 MX 440/AGP/SSE2
    OpenGL version : 1.5.7
    Max Texture size : 2048 x 2048
    Max Viewport size : 4096 x 4096
    <Sound card information>
    Sound Card : C-Media Wave Device
    Sound Card Driver : cmuda.sys (5.12.1.15)
    > gg connect Window Handle.
    <IME information>
    Keyboard type : 00000425
    [Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK
    [Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
    Save DumpFile complete - MuError.dmp

I get error same point where Smerf :S I also tried GameBooster3 and closed everything with it and still in the end of loading screen game just closes and no error...

17. Gix

Ok i just finished entering inside Flowca computer ( the guy that was totally stressed about that ) and installed Nod32 smart security and guess what ... i didn't even needed to reboot the computer and the virus was found.

So make sure you are scanning your computer for viruses as well and especially for this one that's a rootkit

[​IMG]

Download ESET Smart Security Business Edition 4.0.437 32bit or 64bit according to your version and scan your computer

http://www.9down.com/eset-smart-security-nod32-antivirus-business-edition-4-0-437-105918/

To add fresh Username and Password during the install in order to update your virus database signature visit http://nod325.com and copy/paste the details from there

18. Smerf

Smerf Member

I have clean computer. I used antyvirus and good program combofix. All clean.
    This problem is indicating unless it isn't possible to send the package. Something's wrong with this new client. I'm sure that at me with the computer everything is all right.

edit:
    As a matter of fact some time is already writing that previous versions applied well.

19. Gix

That error means nothing infact. It just indicated a forced exiting thats all. Nothing is wrong with the new client because if it was then no one would have been to connect.

It's true the reason is that MuGuard which is sensitive when it comes to any injectors, rootkids, cheats, hacks or other things that may harm someones computer

There are 189 online players at the moment having no problems at all

20. Kislenko

Kislenko Member

ok ill try the Eset now :) hope it works :)
    I just need to get in that game :D