clicking and spinning

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

even tho i had a conversation about this with cypher earlier im still going to bring this up.

to add there has been discussion regarding spin clickers.

lately players have been getting banned for spin using said spin clickers.

now here's what im thinking
    if i would be to make a program that only moves mouse around my screen and then turn on diablomu clicker or unplug my mouse while holding down right mouse button(it clicks as well) to autoclick would it be illegal?

technically this wouldnt be against the rules,however i have been told it is "hacking" and therefore against the rules.

so....now im just wondering is it really illegal because i cannot see how it is hacking or against the rules in any way to make my mouse do rounds around my screen

NightBlue likes this.
  2. CyPher

CyPher Member

What is the deffinition of a Hack?

Let me tell you. A hack/ a cheat is a program/application written by someone to mimic a action or more, in the end making things easyer for that person(s) or gives him something that he normally would get by himself.

So you are asking if you are permitted to create a hack!

Here in DiabloMu we do not permit any program/application except the normal right-click clicker!
    Any other action the player can do by himself, not helped by a cheat!

Forbidden actions with applications/programs//HACK: AutoPickup(loot), AutoBuff, AutoSpin, AutoCombo etc. NO AUTO-XXXX is alowed! Everything has to be done by the player himself.

Nothing other than automated right-clicker is permitted!
    What part of this was so hard for you to understand today when you talked to me???

It dosnt matter what the program is called or from where it is, as long as it does a forbbiden action it will never be allowed, and you will be banned if caught with it.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

you and devilish are like a couple. I can't stand your friend not after the cheated and he was accepted afterall as a gm ... and that he left after 1 day. Stop interfere in his problems because he's to stupid enough to understand the rules

Threads with banned ppl are given as example already and this won't make any exception .. so "techinically" any method of cheating and this includes autoloot clickers /bots, etc is forbidden

PS: Go ask GMO admins if spinners are considered cheats...and you'll have your desired answer