Chaos Cards

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Avalon, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalon

Avalon Member

Isn't this supposed to be a hard server with improved gameplay from GMO? And didn't I see a post on the server saying "We will never sell exc sets for money"
    Well, I bought a few chaos cards and tried to use them. I got an Exc rune blade +skill +mana. On one of the first tries. This high level item should not be able to drop as exellent on a "hard" server. Especially not from something like this.
    This dropped from the normal Chaos Card, But when I bought a Golden Chaos Card for 7x the price of the normal one I get a freaking soul! No logic in this! I hoped the golden would drop items such as exc legendary items (or that level items for different chars) But not as high as an RB. I feel this is just ridicolous. How do you plan that we will use years to build a char when I can use 2 days payment to get a full exc set?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Didn't we answered you inside the email ?

Blame your own luck lol. The Chaos Cards rates are GMO Like entirely, nothing was modified

I've personally tested few min ago 10 chaos cards of each and got only some shitty items.

You just got lucky

If you got exc item from chaos card this doesn't mean we sell exc items. It depends on everyones luck. On donations ofc we are reffering to +13 items, + options, fo, etc

Say what ? You mean all items should be non exec ?

There is nothing wrong with ChaosCards ... only with your luck. You can sell the sword to npc anytime if you wish to

enm4nuel likes this.
  3. Avalon

Avalon Member

The thing I was saying is that you should have lower items drop as exc, but not higher ones

4. Gix

i understood what you said but this is even the default config and there are a lot of probabilities for obtaining stuffs. From 40 cards i've tried i didn't get such good weapon so consider yourself very lucky :)

enm4nuel likes this.
  5. Gix

i understood what you said but this is even the default config and there are a lot of probabilities for obtaining stuffs. From 40 cards i've tried i didn't get such good weapon so consider yourself very lucky :)

enm4nuel likes this.
  6. Kratos

Kratos Member

how about getting a fenrir? is that suppose to happen also......

7. Gix

yep. there is a fenrir as well from a probability of 100+ to 1

I've increased the price of chaos cards as i've already announced some changes since the VIP removal. Some other prices were modified aswell from 150 to 180 for example or from 150 to 120

PS: You can even get a bundle of +10 bless/soul ...or just an imp ...everything depends on ur luck