Changes Suggestions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xurbus, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

Here is a list of changes that I think will help the server, don't judge these are just suggestions, please add if you think you have some

- Voting in Website, Points towards the In-Game Shop
    - Increase Jewel Drops
    - Looking into the marriage system , its not working properly
    - BC/DS invitations in shop, it will pull people towards those events
    - Rena decreased from 10 to 5, and add every jewel, not just bless/ jol
    - Active GM events, server is kinda boring when its empty
    - Better item drop %
    - In land of trials, the 2nd pair of sets drop rate is very low ( I got the same vicious(ring) and enis(pants) about 5 times now
    - Remove arena map, people will afk level once they are 400, its the only place with same spot re spawn and people will fight and quit over it
    - Some items don't work properly, Boots (Defense rate)

If I have any more suggestions I will add to this list, post your own thank you!

bloodflash and NightBlue like this.
  2. Kratos

Kratos Member

here are my opinion on a couple:

jewels are easy enough to get by staying online and going cc...so they really don't need to be increased

agreed on marriage system...the commands work but to us on the server sephi...exp doesn't seem different (2x more)

bc/ds invitations...if they are in shop then rewards should be lowered to something else...

arena map should stay...phoenix and other higher level mobs are put in different areas and some char even at 400 can't stand a couple hits from them...

boots/gloves defense rate....i've said this multiple times...but nothing was ever said back to me about fixing them

in my own opinion again i think LOT should be opened because without it all there is for people is to level and do goldens/cc/other normal event...if they had LOT to work for then people would stay and get ancients and then FATE would be more active having to eventually defend the castle against a worthy enemy...

Xurbus and NightBlue like this.
  3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Get over it Kratos , land of trial is open to be CHALLENGED . Fate member are still playing so you cannot take a castle away because you don't stand a chance to win.
    Regarding your suggestion xurbus, jewels should be increased ^^ .

Xurbus likes this.
  4. Avalon

Avalon Member

Ehm, are you sure arena has spawns in the same place? We have tested it and it didnt work out that way....??

jamescicio likes this.