Bundles of JWls dissapeared

Discussion in 'Archive' started by develish, Dec 11, 2012.

1. develish

develish Member

Hello, I have the following problem. I have made a purchase from the web shop (an BD armor) , after i made the purchase, i found the item in the inventory, but in the same place i had 6 bundles of JWL`s. The account user name is `*******`

I would appreciate it if an administrator could check the problem and return my jwls. Thank you for reading this report.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Warning messages aren't written for our own amusement and the jewels placement cannot be confirmed by logs anyway so next time make sure you leave enough space inside your inventory and do read those messages before buying.

Also the report section is not adequate, Help one is.

3. develish

develish Member

Thank you for the fast reply!

I have read the warning message, and it wasn`t specified what part of the inventory should be left blank. If it would have said that the top leftt section of the inventory is to be used when purchasing, i would have done so. I had plenty of space empty in my inventory. This is not totally my fault. The logs cannot confirm the jwls placement, but maybe they can confirm the count. I am not trying to start an arguement, but don`t say its only my fault.

Thank you again for reading this.

Raikan and Gix like this.