borrowing of donated sets

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lokchard, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lokchard

lokchard Member

last 2 CS there were players who traded their FO sets to friends using the guild vault..
    if you check the game logs you will definitely catch them and punish them.

I hope this CS this will not go unpunished.

I hope the cheaters will be banned and their sets revoked...
    :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

2. Redemption

Redemption Member

We already found out about this problem.Too bad that you didn`t come earlier.
    As a measure for this behavior from donators that trade theyr FO sets:
    -they will lose theyr donations without refund ever.

So donators,play fair.

lokchard likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I know about this for some time ago so i've monitored these players and issued a warn. Also some of them got their sets deleted

thank you for your interest

4. Anthoney12

Anthoney12 The Childish One Supporter

lol :))

Mod edit:
    This is a report section. If you've nothing to add to the report then don't post. Consider this as verbal warning, next one will be infraction.

5. wolfuletz

wolfuletz Member

That was funny , lol !

Was a pleasure to play with my friends, I hope we will meet again on other servers.
    The character wolfuletz (296 RRs) has been deleted.
    @Seph : Keep on this good work !

Anthoney12 likes this.
  6. Anthoney12

cya around man gonna miss ya

let me no what server u gone ill join ya

7. lokchard

lokchard Member

There are rules in this server.. it was meant to be followed and be respected.. otherwise, there would be no rule of law. it breaks down to anarchy..:nono:

that's why i like your signature anthoney..
    "Show Respect & To Get Respected Remember That"
    I totally agree with you..:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
    those who don't show respect, don't deserve that respect..
    :speak_cool::):)

8. Gix

lmao, no brains at all :) I suppose it was a shock for you when you saw that but since you never showed any respect then probably it's better now. Seems it would have been better if no refunds would be given away from the very begining

Sets were deleted and you will need to mail us to receive them back on your normal characters and same goes for Makaveli and vipi. They'll receive only their set back and if it's gonna be traded again then no refund will be done

So do announce them about that as it's seems they didn't even got the guts to mail us and ask what happend :)

Some of you got no respect at all for the server rules and always thinking you'll never be caught which ofc is stupid but no more than deleting a character because you broke server rules again and again :)

9. wolfuletz

wolfuletz Member

lokchard hope now that CS today you will have fun without us.
    Last weeks we `ve felt good together, we had fun and did not matter who is winner and who is the loser. We congratulated together after the event. That means respect.

I respect this rule with donated sets, so we decided to leave this server, it`s about 10-15 player (maybe more). Next week we decide where we go.

Is the last post here. Good luck.
    wolfuletz

L.E. What to do with sets that will be returned if they are not good for their characters, to keep in the vault ? Oh yeah .. looks good there. As I said, we respected this rule, so we decided to leave.

Anthoney12 likes this.
  10. Anthoney12

its a game to me on like others to some this game is there life i find that sooo sad its unreal lol i like this server back in season 3 but now more an more im getting put of it.

11. Dannyc

Dannyc Supporter

To me the whole donation thing is stupid. The process of looking for new better items and trying to raise them is at least 50% of the fun of the game and it brings much more satisfaction... But like this, everyone that has money and is willing to pay is gonna get what they want. (yeeey?) Even if you dont wanna pay at first, eventually you will get frustrated and pay or leave... Isnt competition that keeps ppl going? Competition on what? Paying for items? The pvp side of the game isnt that brilliant and complex either. Also the classes are pretty imbalanced... wonder why there are so many BKs? If you wanna play a good PVE/PVP game, go play WoW (not on private servers :D if you pay at least pay for something good). There are things on the server that are really imbalanced but since 90% of the server is a donator they dont notice so you dont hear about it. And if someone complains, it's just 1 person, right? (dont get me wrong the drop rates for BOKs +5 are perfect right now, but how about +4, +3... you can get 11 boks +5 and 4 boks +4?) You keep saying that this is not a 9999999x server, but 90%of the ppl is a donator so why would they worry about gearing up? They couldnt care less about your drop reates... the only ones that care are those who havent donated and right now with the current imbalance of the game and considering 90% of the server is gerard up you are pushing them away (or "forcing" them to donate)...

Seph, you keep saying that you dont need the money from donations and you could care less, right? Then make 1 more server with medium rates and NO DONATIONS. I bet you would gather much more ppl than you have on both of your servers.

Until then, buh bye and good luck!

12. Anthoney12

Well Said Danny :thumbup:

hemppa76 likes this.
  13. hemppa76

hemppa76 Supporter

Danny u so right! There no one selling items or collecting sets (they who was are leaving), because people have all perfect sets... Really boring now and lots of people have quitted.

Hope open second server without donated sets/items or forced find other server.

Anthoney12 likes this.
  14. many111

many111 Member

if I'm honest hard will find a better server. I play Mu Online 7 years and I can really honestly say that this is one of the best servers on which I played. It is with those who do not have full sets of teeth that does not mean to leave such a wonderful place which is the server. The more it was known that with every season is refoun items I do not understand why the behavior is not ludzi.W planned soon I will make a big advert to this server in my country (Poland) because this server is really worthy. It is a principle of "no solution has no problem"

Lion likes this.
  15. cpl

cpl Supporter

lochard are you upset because no one give you anything? I think that's your problem

due to a frustrated player we lost many good players

Anthoney12 likes this.
  16. Cruel

Cruel Supporter

so cheating is good to you? actually it's their lost, they are the ones who left not the server.

lokchard likes this.
  17. Anthoney12

no one said cheaters are good =/ an we on my about borrowing f.o dont see why its a bad thing but o well thats the rules

18. cpl

cpl Supporter

its my money and i think its fair to do what i want with them

PlsNoKs, Anthoney12 and andreey like this.
  19. Sleepless

Sleepless Member

Ameeen to that :)) ... this thing is like ...if u have 2 cars the prod.company rules don't let u to give ome car to ur brother or a stranger to drive it :w00t:

PlsNoKs, Anthoney12 and cpl like this.
  20. Gix

Danny, pay 300-500 euros per month for a dedicated server and no one will charge players for donations. But wait... you can't afford that don't you?

Eh anyway your words are said just because you want to play another character and you can't respect the idea of not trading fo items. If you didn't liked the donation idea why you donated then? And the pvp is infact brilliant comparing to other servers that got overpowered donators because there are no overpowered donators on our server and there aren't 90% donators lmao. Also telling that they are forced to donate is totally stupid because it's obvious no one does that.

Some of you acted like real jerks:

- everything was fine when you donated for SM or whatever
    - you started another character on this season so you wanted again a donated set so it was a lot better to break the rules.

Well if you wanted us to allow fo trades then we shouldn't give refunds back ever or you want refund and also to ask for different set everytime you want to play another character.

Don't think a lot ... it will hurt you. Some of you will always think from your own point of view, what you only like but go on any other server and you'll see it's the same thing just that almost no one even doesn't give refunds :)

About boks danny, yea the bok+5 rate is perfect so you ask about bok+3 and +4. Those boks are less than +5 but they got a higher success rate or you also wanna get 20 exec items per day from all boks ?

@wolfuletz you are just leaving because it hurted you a lot by deleting your set and it's proven by character deletion which was done by your own hand so don't bring me those words "because i want to respect the rules" as you never did. This proves this game totally stress you instead of relaxing

I've told also that the sets were deleted and I would add them back to their owners but none of you , vipi or makaveli didn't mailed me about what happend. You always disrespected things in the past as you are doing at this moment. All you are trying to do is to trick the system and this sucks a lot first of all because you lack respect and those doing this won't receive respect back.

Everyone that was a player here for some time realizes this sooner or later just because of some ppls thinking. After all they will realize this is the best place as long as they respect the rules. No one is forced to donate and those who did it or are still doing it will always receive their items back but they shouldn't expect for items change just because they just want another character when they get bored. They can simply play that character with normal items and as long as the player got pvp skills it won't be any problem to beat up any donator on this server. This was proved a lot of times!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.