Blood Castle and the orcs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by firesnow, Sep 24, 2012.

1. firesnow

firesnow Member

How many of the population of the servers do blood castles? I tryed and i get hard times inthere, then the orcs appear in DS3 as last mobs and bring even harder times with or without elf buff. Now DS4 start with orcs and it's impossible for anybody to survive there the first five minutes. Why is that ? How a newbie char in this server is supposed to do blood castles and devil sqaures if the orcs hit way too hard ??

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Everything related to mobs stats are pure GMO related so they survive exactly like the ones from official and obviously not going alone with a weak set. So the mobs inside BC and DS are not hitting too hard at all. They just hit as normal and as they should do it.
    EE is pretty much essential and a full party can finish BC quite easily. Low rates server are not for sole playing only.

3. firesnow

firesnow Member

you forgot something gix, here are no people on low level what do events but in gmo you can find those full parties infront of the entrance and inside too! trust me here are no people in ds1-2-3 who actually do the events i parcipate them all when online and im all alone in the entire place! yah i rly miss my friends to do all those stuff easily but hey this is not about me but the players around and right now those events are simply impossible to reach for the newcommers who play all alone.
    so technically you make everyone who just start playing the server to sit on some spot with the helper ON and afk with totally no fun until he reach the mass of players and do the events with them.
    you must be really proud of your GMO like server but you have to think twice before configing something because there is huge difference between one or another server