Blood Attack Strenghtener (MG).

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Digimortal, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I just reached the Blood Attack Strenghtener in the Master Skill Tree and spent one point there. FireSlash image changed - OK. FireSlash has 3 range now - OK. FireSlash require more AG/mana now -OK. But FireSlash still do 2xDMG - not OK.

So here is my question now. Is there something wrong with Blood Attack Strenghtener or I just need to put some more points (10+) there to ge this 1x extra hit?

2. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I will continue add point on that skill and will hope it will give me that extra hit till I max it.
    Still waiting for answers.

3. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I noticed that the FireSlash skill animation is not changed also. It looks different when it deal 3hits on cast.

I even logged my old Diablo MU MG and maxed the skill there. It was the same. Still 2hits on cast and same skill animation.

I believe its not working. Or is it ?

4. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I believe blood attack strengthener should only increase the range and it should also make the debuff of fireslash more powerful(making those you attack have lower defense) I cant say for sure about the extra hit because I never had blood attack strengthener in GMO.(I could be wrong though) If you don't have it by 10/20 points then I wouldn't expect to get it. This is also going to be something that gix wont be able to fix. Unfortunately It's something the developer must handle.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I didn't heard about an extra hit of this skill before and I couldn't find any other place mentioning this.

Here you should see the effects of the skill Mu Online Guide: Master Skill Blood Attack Stregnthener (Fireslash)

If it doesn't increases the skill damage, PM me with a SS of your skill tree and I'll take out this skill until it's passed to the developers and fixed.

If you have cyclone or inferno strenghtener try casting one of them first and the fireslash after and see if you get a different number.