Blizzard mu bug exploited

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Sephiroth , what will happen with the players who have exploited in game bug , since not every character could use infinite stamina and only certain classes and this was known by everyone , what can be done with these players ? If i find a way to dupe and do not report it , i get banned , if i find a way to kill mobs with 1 hit move , = ban , MAINLY because i do not let the server know about the problem. I don't know if players should get banned due to this reason , but 1 thing is clear , it has affected the rankings and hunts ( because of easy lvling ) but lets say that is cool. Tell me sephiroth what can you do with such players ?

1. You are now allowed to use any kind of harmful softwares that may influence the game
    - Not allowed to use cheats, hacks, dupes, accelerators, autolooters.- Not allowed to abuse bugs or errors in the game.

- By creating an account on DiabloMu you agree to report any errors encountered in the game.

Penalty: Permanent account suspension and if necessary permanent suspension of all associated accounts.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Your 1 thing is not clear at all. You were overpassed in rank because some players were able to play that day while you couldn't.
    On higher level the ag will regenerate anyway especially since MuHelper is active only when mobs are around and doesn't continously shoot to empty uour ag.

And the agility thing is not something that it's secret + all chars have 220 skills so no one is disadvantaged here and definetly doesn't makes the thing just too easy since the S4 skills are way weaker than normal ones. Don't bring into discussions things that have been already discussed in the other thread and don't worry it will be fixed as i've said.

Btw, pretty bad idea to quote that penalty because you should be one of those guys...

jamescicio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.