Berserker/Lagle

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Offspring, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Added berserker strengthener in tree and now I can't use berserker with helper. If I add it to helper then it will start repeating it and won't do any other skills. And I'm also pretty sure that lagle is supposed to make multiple hits but it only does one.

Is there any way around berserker problem? Or if not, will my tree get reseted back? I'd also like to hear your opinion on book of lagle.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Take it off from MuHelper and activate it once before going afk. It has increased time just like magic circle so you won't need the auto-buff

3. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

I activated berserker and left summoner afk before but when I checked now berserker had gone off. So how long it's supposed to last?

And what about lagle?

4. Gix

How long did it lasted? It should be few hours.

As for lagle, it's from the server files. Not quite sure if they did multiple hits before the last update but if they did it's obviously the update that messed this up. So far I heard about damage issues on the other server files so I guess each coding team has it's errors. I'll pass it to the coders but lately they worked slow as hell.

At the moment I'm into discussions about moving to a new team that provides server files but so far they fail on providing low exp non-rr server contents. The most active team nowdays seems to be IGCN but they are mainly for medium-high exp and they are far far away from being GMO like files so I'm analyzing choices for the future.

5. Hopium

Hopium Member

no new comers or is mu coding dead since they went nuts at webzen?

6. Gix

You don't really believe that mu coding is so easy or gets people interest that new teams of developers show up after night right? The MU community (all of of it) is small and the prices are sky high compared to lets say a world of warcraft development which is free and has daily updates while the MU one gets up to $1000 and monthly fees and no one is willing to team up with others and develop for free.

Anyway, let's keep this on the topic.

7. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

I think it lasts about 4h or so in normal server which isn't enough for night and in siege server about 5min.

Gix likes this.
  8. Kratos

Kratos Member

siege server makes sense for such a short time...normal server should be at least 8 in my opinion since that is about the time people usually sleep

Gix likes this.
  9. Hopium

Hopium Member

siege server should be the same it wouldn't affect siege as when you die its gone and keeping buffs up is kinda standard on the CS. crywolf and lot is also on the siege server so if he is hunting fenrir pieces or farming lot its not really fair just cause its on the siege..imho

10. Gix

Increased berserker time, however it's going to be applied on the next reboot which should be on monday after CS.

It's shorter on SIEGE because we reloaded the previous settings on MAIN server only so we won't affect the CS event. Once the reboot takes place both MAIN and SIEGE will have the same cast duration.

11. Selena.

Selena. Member

I have added 4 points in Berserker Profficiency, but still got Berserker Strenghtener skill and speed and dmg are same as before.

12. Hopium

Hopium Member

this is a common bug i've tried a few high servers with same files as this team and lvl'd guy to test ml and almost all of them have this same bug with the buff in helper bug and the same bugs on sm ml tree. i didn't go that way on my summoner cause i knew it was likely to be an issue. may be hard to get fixed to cause its non-issue for high servers. :[

Gix likes this.
  13. Selena.

Selena. Member

Maybe Gix can reset my master tree then, because I didn't know before that this skill is not working here.

Offspring likes this.
  14. Selena.

Selena. Member

Sorry for double post, but I saw that you answered all the other threads, but still no info about this problem. I built my master tree the way to get this skill first and now this skill don't exist in this server... Can it be fixed? If not then i think it would be fair if I could get a change to rebuild my master tree.

15. Gix

Sorry Selena, I totally missed your post because it was written in someones thread. It would have been best for you to send me a PM, I would have seen it from the first time.
    Also do remember to make your own thread in Help Section next time to keep things organized.

Please send me a PM with a screenshot of your actual Skill Tree and your character name.
    I'll reset your Skill Tree and you can add the points as they were except the one that caused issues for you.

@Hopium is right, this is a common bug on most server files.

I'm pretty sure that being a non-issue on high exp servers isn't the issue. Probably the developers of private server files cannot actually fix and make it work 100% as there are things that simply cannot be solved by working on a non-original MU source.