banned characters and owners reaction

Discussion in 'Archive' started by cularfin, Nov 6, 2008.

1. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. it's really funny when I browse at Reports Section and see those topics in which the owner of the character being reported gives out his EXCUSES. I mean, they really don't have any right to make an excuse, they should have read the rules before playing the game. But there are some old players who knew and was banned several times who still make the same mistake.

.. questions : when will you report someone ? How long is your patience when it comes to stupid acts of certain players ??

2. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

lol..im that old player that makes the same mistake... i probably get a ban on my SM today....a guy made me so angry so i started %#@#%@ him :D

3. catakills

catakills Member

I will report anyone that says he read the rules and still breaks them. That is my thing, if you notice in one of my reports i asked a guy that was KS`ing me if he read the rules...With great pride he answered "ofc". After that he was banned :D. the problem is that there are many new players that are used to the rules of the previous servers they played and they think they know them all. They make the big mistake of not reading our rules and they make a fool out of themselves when they get reported. Anyway, i am against all these ignorant guys that don't take a few minutes to read the rules.
    And the excuses? Excuses are like noses...we all have one and they all smell. ahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

4. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

that guys telling ME i DONT KNOW the RULES?!!!!! wahahahaa...ofc i got mad....ME not knowing the KS rule or any other rules... then i started ignoring the BL rule :D

5. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. as for me, I only report when they get too annoying or when they resort to personal attacks.

6. equinoxx

equinoxx Member

I'm a very patient man ( i think). But if i losses that patience then that char has to see himself in the report section.:D

7. Centurio

Centurio Supporter

I am patient to and lazy. So for me it depends on my mood. But cursing in public chat I report for sure and that usually has some personal background. (if its not my ally member lol)