Ban vipidl again?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by vipi_j, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipi_j

vipi_j Supporter

Redemption, 1st of all your english is very bad, you should really take a course or something because i am struggling to understand what you have to say or what you mean.

How do i move? I don't understand what's that all about. I can show you any time and any place how i move, i'm, a 14k agi DL.

are you sure? I don't remember having a char named vipi on my account. Proof of your statement please and proof that you did not ban a non-guilty char aswell.

Then i got a pm from you
    . LoL? Who are you to decide that? I think you're making statements way over yor head, kid. Do you even know what money is and how it is to work for it?

2nd of all let's tell the world a little story. Some time ago (maybe 2 weeks ago if i record well) a guy from my guild was yelling for help in arena because a player from another alliance took over his spot and then ran around Arena to PK him. Then i went to Arena to "save him" so I PK-ed that guy 4-5 times. Then that guy sent me some PMs swearing and using extremely bad language, ugly words and curses that i didn't even know of, i simply remained blocked, i didn't even boter to answer. After a while i find out that the swearing player has become a DiabloMU GM! LoL? Yes Redemption, i'm talking about you, your ingame char. As i see you never get passed that and know sice you are a GM I seem to get banned daily and always by you, ingame i always get "traced" by you (2-5 time in an hour, always finding a reason to ban my char), i am getting disconnects extremely often lately aswell but i'm not accusing anyone for that yet. Your "vendeta" can be seen even in banning other chars with nicks similar to mine, LoL. I don't want your opinion here, I want Seph himself to see this, and that's it.

Anthoney12 and OneLove like this.
  2. Redemption

Redemption Member

As I am GM on DiabloMu that message was quoted by SephiroTH.And by the way I don`t make things by my head ok?So stop acting folish and like a mature person because by you`re behaviour you aren`t.Once again you are wrong

Also I trace you because you are a autolooter user so it is my duty to check all autolooters.Once again you post without thinking.

My normal char is one thing and my GM is another one.

I can be banned also if I brake the rules with my normal character.This is not a lame server which makes favors ok?

Then about about vipidl and vipi...vipidl is on account and vipi is on another account.

Think and then post kiddo.

cpl likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

vipi, what's the point with the player and the GM? Even if a GM has a normal player this doesn't count at all as he can pk, ks,etc and he will get banned according to the rules as long as isn't cheating as he will get perm ban. As long as the GM duty is well made he can act like a normal player on his normal char.

So two players got banned because of autoloot and spin and they ll get a permanent at the end and if those users are donators they will loose their refunds rights, simple as that. (i was the wan that issued the warning so the cheating player can be aware of that)

A high agi DL doesn't spin automatically :)

3rd party cheat programs are not allowed and they'll never be + spin bot on a server which got spots is kinda stupid

I don't care if vipi and vipidl are the same person or not. They were banned separately because they both cheated so either way, the PM reached atleast one of the character owners

Redemption also warned as he shouldn't made the statement before the IP Adresses check for both characters

enm4nuel likes this.