Ban reason

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JarOo, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarOo

JarOo Member

Hello I tried do log in to my account few minutes ago.It's said my account was invalid i tried to recover password and it isn't work. So made another account to check i'm online. I wasn't. Than i saw i'm already bannedbut wait a minute? Why and when? Can you Gixx explain me becaouse i saw i was banned at the time wheni wasn't on server. I'm working all day I went back and it happened. Can you send me on PM logs and IP's from where i was logged last time? becaouse i'm sharing my account.

I think someone should explain me. I know I must every time unpack client because I always having muguard errors 004 i dont know why.

Greetings

2. Avalon

Avalon Member

I got reports from my guild that you where killing them in 1 hit and almost the same with mobs. We reported it and a GM checked it out. Therefore you got banned! RF lvl 315+ with a noob set killing solo in K2 with kentaurs and berserkers? Yeah right... You killed faster than my RF at 360 with EE and a few ancient items!

3. massive

massive Member

So tell to admin to build the same character as JarOo has and wear same items then go to k2. What a big pice of bulshit :/ i was kiling with same build mobs in kanturu2 even solo mobs in 3 or Relick. This ban is REALLY without reason. I played with him I know him and I'm 100% sure he has never used any hacks. Sometimes RF looks like is not moving just because it is next to mob and after mobs dying, but on his screen he sees all hits. What a big shame for this ban.

4. JarOo

JarOo Member

What are talking about? I'm killing berserkers in few seconds its normal for RF. Sure i'm killing your guild members in one hit, its normal for RF everyone RF killing me too in one hit it typically for this character. On GMO RF 300+ can own 600+ another character its normal. You have lame builds here because I had ignore option and I was killing you because you have low HP not like RF ^^

Yeah its true espiecially when you are using chain drive.

5. massive

massive Member

Other proof for that he dont use hacks is VOTE SYSTEM !!!! he vote every 12h from begin, so u think he will do this if he can use hacks ? damn think before ban someon :/

6. Gellir

Gellir Member

7. firesnow

firesnow Member

Im sry for the offtopic but since you already start it
    do we have those stuns when stab in this version too ?

8. JarOo

JarOo Member

Yeah i know i have Castle on GMO so dont tell ****ing jokes. RF is still best PVP character. Only good AE and AGI Bk can fight with him.

But I wrote to discuss about this situation not about stunning etc.

I have to say something other. I hit berserker for 1600-2000 dmg with skill uppercut. This skill takes about 7 hits.
    Second think is about 100+ speed with demon and olive of love.

So add this and check how much berserker has hp. I tell you in standert he has 75k. So it's few second to kill him. Centurions have less hp.

I have to add this is second time when I'm accusing about hacks. The same situation was on DiabloMu.

9. firesnow

firesnow Member

get lost hacker, wait you are cheater not hacker, hackers do the work and cheaters just use them

10. massive

massive Member

Who care ! stop spam here its prohibitet u should get warning

11. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Adios. You are free to create a new char but if it will trigger again our anticheat and you won't use the default client as all of the players you'll get permanent ip ban.