Autolooters...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Kratos

Kratos Member

As almost all of you know that i reported autolooters before and how most just got a warning...i still see people using so instead of letting sephi just let people off with warnings and not banning like he should...if i see anyone using autoloot i will pk you if you don't answer for a couple minutes...see below

and no i will not go searching for looters but as an example i was going to go hunt feathers on wheel spot in tarkan and i see a 5 person party (Demona, TheTurks, bufbuff, CrazyWiz, and matapetaa) and so i show up and see a couple mobs die and zen drop near center o party and then disappear...after that i drop mana pots in different spots to see which one was using and found out bufbuff was using and so i pked her and to clarify i dropped in tarkan town also

so no i'm not going to be an ass about it but if i see you looting and not answering for a couple minutes (5-10 minutes)...simply put you will be pked and if you continue to loot then i will report it and see if sephi will finally do something about it

Gix likes this.