asking for guide G'ms get in plzz !!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by simon, May 19, 2011.

1. simon

simon Member

ok i have rage Fighter and have 1 reset now i lvl 370 i search so many time guide for rage and dont find ok than i ask in the game what stats need to up for rage for good Dmg and some people say Vitality up and STR and some people say STR and energy!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO UP !!
    Sunny is the best rage fighter now in the game i do to him pm but he afk all the time i dont have help !

Adnim or Gm help me!!! i look in the guide here and no write what stats need to up for rage!!!

here - http://forum.gamefobia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

and here - http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=265106

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

simon likes this.
  3. Sindreth

Sindreth Supporter

seriously... as a RF u will see a very little dmg increase with each rr compared to other classes, im 6rr RF (Wrath) and my dmg isnt all that great either (currently 3k STR, 550 AGI 100 VIT, 1.3k ENE at 400lvl) and doing unbuffed about 1800-2200, 2400crit on weakest mobs in arena, around 2700-ish (3000crit) in LT7

unless you are patient enough to exp a late bloomer i would suggest rerolling into one of the easier classes

simon likes this.
  4. simon

simon Member

man i want Some Admin or Gm say what stats i need to use ENERGY,STR,VITA,AGI

you say to me youre dmg but where i need to know that you are up good ? who say to you up like this !???!

5. simon

simon Member

man you dont understand me Admin Gm or someone like from manegers need to know how i manke powerfull Rage Fighter !!
    they are not talking only natural players answer me here !!
    i am making this new topic because i want gm and admin say to me they know where i need to use my stats !!!!!!!!!

6. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

^ was from the other thread..

Okay, here Ill say it:
    im 6rr RF (Wrath) and my dmg isnt all that great either (currently 3k STR, 550 AGI 100 VIT, 1.3k ENE at 400lvl) and doing unbuffed about 1800-2200, 2400crit on weakest mobs in arena, around 2700-ish (3000crit) in LT7

adding on to this, you need more vit. RF chracter is base on vit.

simon likes this.
  7. simon

simon Member

oooo man and who say to you that RF DONT NEED VIT to up there who say to you up to STR?and ENNERGY ???!!
    whyy gm or admin dont give guideeee to RF ?!!!! i dont understandd it they give a new player with out guide !!!

8. Sindreth

Sindreth Supporter

well each rr i experimented, adding more STR one rr, then another rr adding more VIT, yet another rr more ENE

so far the setup i provided gave me the highest dmg of all..
    (right now 7rr 1lvl: Str-300 Agi-700 Vit-200 Ene-1325 and adding all level up points in STr from 1-400lvl)

when i asked Sunny he said all STR, but when i asked the GM JimmyCool he said all ENE, so im aiming for something in between... you dont have to listen to me if you dont want to (currently 5th ranked RF, 10th if u include FM :p)

if ur having so much trouble with RF, i would suggest making a new character thats easier and that has tons of guides online

simon likes this.
  9. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Here, This is what you should get.

For ever 10 points, it should be like this:

2: strgh
    1: agi
    2: vit
    5: ene

simon likes this.
  10. Sindreth

Sindreth Supporter

well sure RF is vit based but adding vit in the beginning doesnt add much, its better to add ENE to make the VIT buff stronger and increase the bonus % on skill, but u need a decent str to have any base dmg to increse with ENE to begin with :p

simon likes this.
  11. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

So here it goes.. a small guide on how to add your stats.. for optimal Rage Fighter Performance...

Rage Fighter:

Main – Strength & Energy

1st – Energy (add up to 2000)

2nd – Strength (add up to 5000)

3rd – Agility (add up to 1000)

4th – Vitality / Stamina (add up to 500)

5th – Maximize Strength

6th – Maximize Energy

7th – Maximize Agility

8th – Maximize Vitality / Stamina

the 1st, 2nd etc.. are steps... that you have to follow....

P.S. You had your answer in 2 more threads and in the guide that is posted on forum (where you asked AGAIN) SephiroTH replied.. but you were too bored to pay any attention correct???

simon likes this.
  12. simon

simon Member

i dont have trouble with RF man i need some gm say to me what stats up to RF !! all the playres say to me up "this and this and this" so what i can up man what stats how i need to know ? !!

13. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

Well in the first place depends on which type of RageFighter you want to be.There are 2 types.Below you will find them with the briefing also.
    Rage Force Fighter
    The Rage Fighter Force base their power on the skill of their weapons which will give a great additional attack power which becomes a great fighter.This type requires strenght.

Fighter Rage Energy
    The Power Fighter Rage draws its power by reading books which give you special abilities such as increased damage, more defense rate and additional shares those same powers to the members of his party.This type requires agility and energy.

I hope that this will light you.
    Kindly regards,
    Sunrise

P.S:sim1991 stop opening threads after thread.You will be suspend if you continue with this attitude.

simon likes this.
  14. simon

simon Member

i dont under stand youre guide man what is it ? 1st ? 2nd? 3rd? 4th? what is it this stuff exeplain it to me man !

15. simon

simon Member

ok first of all ty you help me !! but you are gm that you give me this guide ?? i dont want to do mistake on up for nothing stats understand me man ? ..
    so now say to me i want big Dmg so i take the first option that you write - "The Rage Fighter Force base their power on the skill of their weapons which will give a great additional attack power which becomes a great fighter.This type requires strenght." !!!! this is what you say,so i need to up only STR ? no vit? no energy? no agili? only str ?

16. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

sim1991 you will find a private msg that explains everything... I cant make it easier...

If you want to go for the first build ( The Rage Fighter Force ) then you have to add up your stats as I told you few post back or the way i told you in PM

Be carefull from now on....

simon likes this.
  17. simon

simon Member

ok ty man i see you pm !

18. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

Yes...Strenght needs to be added more.but of course you need agi to keep you`re defense rate because if you don`t keep it you will die killed by mobs..

simon likes this.
  19. Sindreth

Sindreth Supporter

first of all try thinking a bit for yourself... its a new class so try experimenting with it... you can't always expect to have a guide for everything...

second, you cant really go wrong with whatever you decide ON YOUR OWN, u dont keep the stats so there is no way of screwing up, anything you didnt like in ur past stat setup you cna correct next reset, and as u mentioned, you already got 1 rr so far, so you should have an idea what stat does what so finding the perfect setup yourself would be a lot more satisfying

simon and StoneCold like this.
  20. simon

simon Member

ty for alll bro you help me now all good = ]