Arena PVP, respawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zander, May 8, 2012.

1. Zander

Zander Supporter

Since the arena is PVP, Why do you respawn in the same location ? It's pointless to pvp like this , and also you can afk party , cause you will respawn in the same place.

Imo you should be respawned somewhere near the beginning of stadium or bottom corrner ( like some servers had ) .

Just a suggestion.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Because arena was always like this?

Those servers are probably 9999x (i remember i saw one or two) and since you get max stats in 2 days ofc you don't need to lvlup too much. Arena has this spawn since 0.97d on 90% of servers that don't use custom arena maps because the different respawn is given most of time by customs such as arena extended, junge, etc

Arena is the place where it's safer to go afk than other maps

3. wavetrex

wavetrex Member

I was thinking about this, with the new bot that actually moves your character it's impossible to remove a fully afk party from their spot.
    Before, one could use lightning to push away players ... now it's pointless, since the bot simply snaps you back into place.

So basically, once you get a party going, and everyone has good internet, all can safely go to sleep.

I agree that Arena has always been like this, spawning in the same point, but there must be a way to remove full-party afk-ers from their spot. Not sure how, under current conditions...