Are You Going To Upgrade Server Files In Next 9-12 Months?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Terrafrit, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Reason I ask this, is because I have paid 1000 coins (Like 6 euro) to create a Summoner, also bought countless numbers of seals and such to support the server, and I don't wanna get to 400 and find out there is no master levels for Summoner and it was a whole waste of time.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Ofc we'll gonna upgrade the version when the time comes and this will happen w/o wipe so don't worry about that

About the server support, most opinions gonna change after our first year online when you'll all gonna realize this isn't another ordinary server :)

3. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

i believe terra is referring to summoner having no skill tree.

4. Gix

i know, and i gave him the answer already but only S5Ep3+ supports summoner skill tree so we are talking about server files upgrade which will gonna happen some day

5. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Yeah that's awesome. There is no rush obviously because it will take alot of time to even get to that prediciment.

I know it's not just a ordinary server, but I also know that each server needs to be supported, that's what I was refering to.

Thanks for the answer.

6. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

thats where we come in and do our part.

guild like fate can and should do it's share

i mean cmon you have already know this server isnt going to shut down anytime soon,rates are good,support is atleast decent and if nothing else immediate .

whole saints ally is advertising as much as it can and supporting the server.(and if you didnt happen to know lil over half of saints ally members are former diablomu players in otherwords old members of this network,if we are and have been happy with this network for past 3-4 years we have been playing here isnt that just more the reason to believe that this network is one of most stable and reliable private networks?!?)

anyway enought with offtopickin ...

Gix likes this.
  7. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Yep KraMer is right

As you can see from my join date ive been here 3 years. Ive never had a problem with the staff and as you can see, im still here for a reason. They do thier best to give us the best quality gaming, and although i have tried other servers none of them give the same support that this one does.

I try to help the server succedd by advertising and helping new players in game, as i want to be playing on this network when i turn 30 ^^

Gix likes this.
  8. Gix

Imagine there are players that are still here from day 1 since the first server of this network was launched

Damn, missing old good days!

andreey likes this.
  9. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Oh god, these two are so right. Kramer and Crus.
    I mean I started a bit after crus, and when he told me about this server, I didnt think much of it. I didnt even know what "MU" was.
    But through the past three years(even though we left for about half a year),its been the best three of my life.
    Dont worry, they're working on everything. I mean i remember when I was a tester for s5. and It took them along time, BUT they seemed to have perfected this, as many people LOVE this server already.

10. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Although you are correct, I cannot force anyone to do anything from their will. Some members of FATE have advertised, others have not. I can simply ask and hope for the best.

11. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

This makes me laugh , to see these players praise the staff in such a obvious manner. I admit the server rates are great , if you check my thread in http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=230676 you will notice i really enjoy playing this server , but i cannot be like crusadius " Omg admins is doing everting , they great " or wasabi " i remember ". I have joined this server because of proper advertisement from the admin Sephiroth and i enjoy playing it.
    I dislike the fact that you cannot have an opinion , for example my signature and avatar are apparently PROMOTING illegal activities , which they are not . And my signature is true since most of the world can now program auto-bots , scripts whatever , this will be the next generation game play.
    As you noticed i have not been caught looting and will not be caught since i do not brake the rules, for this reason i hope admins / staff will consider just ignoring my avatar and signature since i am not doing nothing wrong. I cannot be like Crusadius , wasabi and do whatever pleases you , i am a individual and have my own opinions , if you consider i am not suitable for playing this server , then sephiroth it is your choice .
    I think keeping 2 types of players keeps the battle going on .
    And regarding the changing version , it is true here in this version summoner doesn't have the skill tree working ^_^.
    Regarding advertising , i advertise but i notice the forums just delete the posts , which is irritating since they are forums.
    And cheers Sephiroth you have created a stable server . Cheers for that.

12. Kratos

Kratos Member

Pure, i know players like you who say they don't autoloot and they haven't been caught ... but in fact they do (i was one of them on the mid exp server here, and earlier on in this server) so eventually everyone will be caught if they continue to use...so good luck "not breaking the rules"

p.s. not gonna flame this thread anymore

on topic: hopefully things will look better after this upcoming update by sephi :)

13. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I am really sorry for posting 3 times on this thread , i didn't realize this happened , so it wasnt intentional , my 2 posts may be deleted , keeping just 1 . I had a major lag yesterday and kept sending Post ^_^, so sorry again.
    I am sick of you accusations but so sick of them, only i know how much you harass me , would anyone give a something ? nope.
    And i won't get caught since i don't do it kratos , thats what i was just stating. :)

14. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

I've been accused as well, over and over, even by Sephiroth.
    No proofs have been layed on the table, and I actually want an appology.

For no, I haven't used auto loot on this server.