Application for MuMaster/GameMaster

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Avalon, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Avalon

Avalon Member

1. Name - Tom-Erik
    2. Age - 21
    3. Country - Norway
    4. GMT - +1
    5. In-game Name - Avalon, Revenge, Survivor, Fury
    6. Mu Experience - Been playing since the old 97 versions, had a couple of breaks, but totally about 7-8 years of playing
    7. Mu GM Experience- none
    8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master Apprentice - I think that I can be a valuable asset to the BlizzardMu community by contributing with my knowledge and faithfullness. I have been playing on several MU servers during my "Career" if you could call it that. And on every server I have been playing on I have been a mayor character and been one of the leaders in FATE since we started that guild 5-6 years ago. My English is quite good and I am able to talk to everyone. I am fair, (just ask the people I have been playing with) and I know what needs to be done to be a leader. At my current work I am assistant manager at a shop, therefore I know how to handle difficult situations, which helps me a lot if I were going to be a MM/GM. I also got several ideas to use as events, and I got the time to see them through.

Thats about it :) Got any further questions, just ask, I don't bite (usually that is)

2. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Avalon is a really nice guy, I know he would be the perfect GM.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Quite young, i tought u are much more older than that :). Also, I've been waiting this app for quite some time so definetly you deserve a chance.

Download TeamSpeak - Welcome to TeamSpeak, connect to ts3.voiceground.com / ts3.gamesymbol.com and meet me and Terra on Moderated Channels > Moderated Channel 3 for the next step.