Another impolite person

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KilluaYoukai, Mar 10, 2012.

1. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

Hi all.

Its seems that people who failed in life/gaming love using "bad words" (don't know exactly how it's called in english). The player evlch probably thinks he's the best player ever, trying to PK ... but wait! When he gets killed he start saying bad words, well people who failed usually do that.

I don't blame him, I blame the parents who raised such person, because he loves saying that people are "gay".

[​IMG]

Just ban him, or make him permanently unable to use chat.

I'm posting here because ChuCk's english is worse than mine. (mine is terrible as well, but not useless)

(hoping that people learn to do more and talk less)

Att, Killua.

2. Legion539

Legion539 Member

The word "Gay" is not a bad word... =)

Cheers,

Legion

3. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Member

i dont see any punishable reply here, or anyone directly called gay, besides calling someone "gay" isnt the same as cursing, or enough to be banned.

the phrase used here traslates as "useless for him to fight Chuck", not insulting anyone.

4. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

Well guys, I'll let this up to ChuCk, I could stay here and try to make my point clear .. but in the exactly day I posted this thread here I got an email I was waiting for about 8 months.

I finally got my Dota 2 - Beta Key ^^

Thanks for the time on this great server, it was really funny to play. But I just can't avoid the Dota2 on my Steam library .. it's stronger than me.

Good luck for everyone.

Att, Killua.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

if you are a dota fan then you will be totally dissapointed of dota2, trust me :)

Anyway why leaving mu for dota2 when you can play both? Make sure you visit us back or i'll get ya :)