Ancient Sets non default options

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Blaivas, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

Didnt check everything, but just noticed that ancient Gywen Guardian set doesnt have all option that it should have.
    U can see a difference in screen shots below (for the blind ppl: main difference is that we dont have double damage 10% in gywen set):
    Blizzard Mu Gywen Set options:
    [​IMG]
    Default (GMO) Gywen Set options:
    [​IMG]
    (Info: Ancient Set Items : Items : Guides - Official Mu online)

Also, i checked many other ancient set guides, and everythere it say that Gywen's first (2 items) option is Double Damage 10%.

Thanks fot attention! Hope it will be fixed soon.

2. Royalty

Royalty Member

A simple search provides me with proof that there are 2 different options for gywen, one which we have here and then the one with double damage...so to me it seems like it is just fine

Gix likes this.
  3. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

didnt saw any, any link?
    and isnt those opt modified? coz, all the time I thought that webzen muonline is trully default.

4. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

You can't change this, it's hard coded, unless you want to re-build the database and gameserver. Sorry, but this is the truth and we have to deal with it.

Gix likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

this ^ Gywen may have a different set of options and remember you see that on top of your inventory window (I) and not on the item itself.

Also please do not use the GMO term atm since they are on ex702+ and some things changed there already. You may also want to check their items directly ingame and not from their guide since some of the guides are old. Also GMO used to have another protocol in the past unlike now when they use ENG as we do.

Btw, look for the gywen silver bow and make sure you have a Full Set.

There's nothing to be fixed here.