ahaha you trust this guys?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by moreluck, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moreluck

moreluck Member

i know i got a low quality video but you can see they are buff each other in safezone, hope you do somethinge my guildmates also see they HACK!!!
    JAVA,AMUSEMENT and i cant see the name of DL THE GM HACKER - YouTube[/VIDEO]

2. paul01

paul01 Member

yes i saw too gix ...and if you have time check ip bigboy and java...

3. moreluck

moreluck Member

what now sir Gix? java is a gamemaster but its also a hacker ^_^

4. Enderx

Enderx Member

Well i already said it on game, is not hack, it's just a bug from Crywolf event, because you all saw there was MOBS on safezone. but as you want get him banned you dont care. Gix can test this on game since it's a bug, and you all will see is not hack ;)!.

5. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

I dont think Java use hack.

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

What the hell ??

You are calling that a hack? Seriously, you need to learn some more MU before making accusations and being rude with others.

That is not a hack and Endrex gave you the perfect explanation. Even taking a lorencia RING map skin which gives you the possibility of using skill inside town, right in the middle of lorencia is still not called a hack. The user will be asked to use a default lorencia skin but it won't be accused of hack or so, while here we are talking just about an OLD map bug and not a skin change or definetly not a HACK.

What? Where? Since when Java is a Game Master? As far as I know, Java is a player. The Game Master has a different name.

It's not the same person. I have heard some fake rumours about that ingame too and I can't really understand why people are doing that without no proofs at all. The only thing they could have in common is that they are humans and precisely males.

7. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

Idk if java is human , for sure is not a hacker but human.... xD.

8. Java

Java Member

I went afk for weekend and come back to this...this server is becoming very funny...everyone backstabbing each other and accusations without proof...i must lol at all the people who have nothing better to do than try to accuse people without proof...

See you guys later in game :)

9. moreluck

moreluck Member

ahahah ok if u tell to us is bug can u FIX!!! is also a report to a sever fix it bcoz is bug ^_^ Godbless Guys

10. Gix

No one backstabbed no one.

moreluck just though something is wrong and reported it, he didn't harmed anyone. All he needs is to control himself next time instead of writing titles like "GM HACKER" and such lame words especially since thats a normal character not a GM

You guys need to get rid of all that hate and be more friendly to eachother :)

11. Java

Java Member

I'm making a general view of the server right now with the backstabbing statement...as for the words of GM hacker...i could care less if he says such things, he is just making himself look less smart...

another thing i've noticed is that people think that just because you are gm and also have normal char they think they are all in the same when instead gm is and always should be kept separate from the normal char, because if they aren't then the player should be kicked from the server!

12. Gix

Making a general view out of a few guys just because you had different dispuses is actually quite selfish. As for people that don't make the difference between the GM and player, well ... welcome to online games. This is something that will never change, no matter what online game are you playing and this is where the so called "professionalism" can be seen. You have to act professional no matter what.

As long as you don't give the players a reason to do be suspicious and prove them you are a fair person, well ... you will gain their trust, atleast most of them

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.