again about dg prizes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, May 11, 2013.

1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

I've done 20-30 runs in dg, mostly taking 10-15 minutes breaks between them, often even an hour

there really is something going on with the final prize chest, sometimes it doesnt appear at all, sometimes it appears but vanishes instantly before i can open it and stuff like that, so could you investigate what is causing this? (i have managed to open the chest about 10 times out of like...25 or something completed runs

also entering in party seems to be bit risky, often when i have 2 chars in one of them either doesnt make it to the spawning area and instead gets bugged outside the spawning area and if that doesnt happen, then often one of the party members gets disconnected

Shine likes this.
  2. Universe

Universe Member

It's like BloodCastle i think, i did the DG once, all the monsters and stuff droped at the end where all the monsters appear bugs it and when the prize drops it vanishes because it can't show every single zen droped and item from the monsters because it's too much, like BC.

3. KraMer

yeah i thought about that too, so i tested, when the timer closed to zero i went to area near start where mobs hadnt reached yet, but still the same thing hapopened

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

I have done the event myself yesterday about 5 times and never happend to me. Could you tell me the exact steps you are doing?

I will explain mine first:
    -- join the event and wait until it starts
    -- moving towards to the half position of the map bar
    -- start using my five shot and ice arrow and make sure no mobs are getting away
    -- killing the two first bosses
    -- killing icewalker after it's global announcement message
    -- keep killing all those mobs until the timer reaches 0
    -- all this time, the coordinates nearby are emtpy and no mob is around me so there are no loads of items to cause me trouble when trying to pick a certain one
    -- once the timer reaches 0, the golden chest appears next to me and i click it for the reward (it doesn't spawns at the end of the map as it does on diablomu)

5. KraMer

yeah im doing the exact same as you are, only with twistingslash/powerslash, maybe the trouble is caused by the fact that i stand in the spawn spot mostly using twisting to instantly kill everything and causing the loads of items to drop, altho about 40-50 seconds before the end i leave the end and go where there are no mobs so i can see the chest, so the lags should be problem because most of the lagcausing items should have already been dissapeared by the time timer runs out.

also sympton for the disconnect, every single time i get disconnected its always mg and it happens when i reach 380-390

here

when the timer starts
    -i run to the spawn spot killing all mobs so and making sure they wont pass me (and keeping keen eye on the monster/charactermap)
    -keep on killing in the spawn spot until timer hits about 1 minute, all big ones including ice walker
    -leave the end and go where i can see the chest, still making sure no monster gets past me

6. KraMer

like this

[​IMG]

Shine likes this.
  7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Do it the way I do.

8. Universe

Universe Member

KraMer i think if you stand in the middle and not accumulate everything near the spawn area it'll work as Ice said, you are full stats don't worry about losing the event ^^

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Thats why I have recommended him to try out my method. I never went up to the spawn point where all items gather around, therefore I have successfully got the golden chest everytime I completed the event.