About GM Master level(Maybe there is a bug)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by tamtis, May 17, 2014.

1. tamtis

tamtis Member

Hello Gix,

Yestarday i started add Wizardry expansion strengtheter(Max wizardry increse) but when i used the first point if i use the buff at afk bot my sm automatic attack skill cursor goes to buff and the socond thing is that maybe doesnt increase the max dmg cause i see my EDR dmg stay same!

Please reply to this soon!

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

I'm not sure about the increase portion of the skill but i know that the autobuff thing and it getting stuck on the skill was talked about already...Gix increased the time on it i believe so you can cast it before afk and then just leave your bot on like you normally do.

3. tamtis

tamtis Member

Well my problem is not that i cant use buff with bot,my prob is that i got 5 points there and havent seen any max dmg increase..

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Well tamtis, this is why we have a forum and a search button.
    This has been already discussed and it's already known that the skill you reported is not fully working.

As for auto-buff casting while you have the ML skill, Kratos already answered you (again, the answer could have been found with a simple search). The time has been increased enough so you won't need to worry about adding it to the autoclicker.

If you wish to get your Skill Tree reseted send me a PM with your character name and a screenshot of your current skill tree. You will be obliged to apply same points except the non-working skill.