A word to Admins

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Endriuska, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Endriuska

Endriuska Supporter

It's been a great sever so far and hopefully it will stay that way, however I was expecting a little bit more communication between the admins and players. By saying that, I mean each maintenance/downtime or any fix could be posted on the forum or in the news just to keep the players in the loop. It's been 4 days since the events have been disabled, in addition to that, the arena now is disabled. Event's are one of them features players play here and they are very important to players. Any ideas when they will be enabled?

Also, when the server maintenance starts players are not notified - server just goes down... I think everyone would appreciate it if you could report the maintenance and the downtime in advance.

With all the respect, I'm not telling you how to manage the server, I'm just saying how it looks like from a players prospective.

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

Here is the thread:

http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=261486

Took me about 5 seconds to find with search...sephi does announce server maintenance and such there, so take a look there or in the forum for diablomu server news and it might also be updated there.

JimmyCool likes this.
  3. JimmyCool

JimmyCool Member

These days ppl are to lazy to do that, it's better to open a new thread instead of reading news.

Also after u login on server, there is a welcome msg which tell u what's all about.

Lion likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

huh, so you didn't even read the connect msg, launcher news, website news and forum threads

PS: There was one single maintenance that we looked for the crash issue and i'm glad we found it now

You should really learn to use search before making a thread that makes you look careless!

Lion and andreey like this.