A small request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by evilro, May 5, 2012.

1. evilro

evilro Supporter

First, welcome back to old players. Manny of you know me for long time and after 6 years in this server i have JUST 1 problem . Ithing manny old players know i create and i was GM of DarkSide ( tzuchi just replace me in a time whend my child come on this world).And now a player caled Marijuany take this name ( ! ) .
    And i request to you , Gix , to return to me the name of my guild. I know, its a strange one, but without name of this guild ,darksiders ( the olders ) will not exist anymore on this server ( after 6 years ..... ) and u gonna crash history of this serv.
    If some one (darksider or no ) can suport me i well 10X every day to him . And i wait your answer ,Gix .
    Till then... Respect 2 all .
    Forever , the same your friend/onest enemy,
    Darky

saruman and Elther like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Since the guild already has members it cannot be done as such name can't be copyrighted. Making a reputation to a new guild is not hard as long as you have same members

Let me know your new guild name to change this thread title.

Btw you may try and talk to that player and ask him nicely to delete the guild

Elther likes this.
  3. Elther

Elther Supporter

No one can play with the name of the DS, idk who is the noob who make the fake DS but he is lying on post that this is the original guild! I am sorry to say it but without DS the game won't be the same for me and there isn't not meaning continue playing... :(

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Infact he is an old player and a close friend of the first gm of DarkSide as i have been told

I would call this LAME. It's a guild name what the hell.... Create another one and thats that. Why ppl think they have copyrights over everything? If you're not faster someone may take your place, simple as that

Btw....report section? Geesh some of you are acting like bunch of kids right DarkSword?

5. saruman

saruman Supporter

we play here since 2006 and this is the biggest offense you could bring us DarkSide members

Marijuany shame to do something like that,and have the courage to say that you did DarkSide guild in Season 4 that was before season 2

shame shame shame....................

Elther likes this.
  6. Elther

Elther Supporter

Maybe our reaction was too emotional but DS is more than a guild for us... Nevermind, the only solution is to change the name, find a new one and inform Gix to change thread title... At least we can inform DSrs on forum!

saruman likes this.
  7. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

Darky.. Get on YM the problem has been resolved..... on friendly basis :D

Elther and saruman like this.