A Really Dumb Mistake... (agility bug)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by masterholt, Oct 16, 2012.

1. masterholt

masterholt Member

Hi i was using a guide for the agility bug when applying my points and it says "23,250 - 28,250" on agility the evil spirit should work fine but its actually 28,249 (from another source only 26k) for it to keep working fine. I think i made a common mistake there, is there any solutions to fixing this problem. For example, resetting stats & keeping stat points [All]

FYI Energy 32,000
    Agility 28,250

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Depending on your equipment, the ES works fine on 28K too but that would be using some lame gloves w/o speed and a low staf or no/ staff at all. Also any agility bug guide you will find is quite outdated and no one bothered to make a new one since the only difference would be the additional sets comparing new seasons with older ones.

We'll modify your agility back to 26K and add the remaining stats to levelup points but we will need your character name.
    Make sure you include it next time inside your first post.

masterholt likes this.
  3. masterholt

masterholt Member

Thank you for your help - my game name is 'MasterHolt'

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Weird. I personally searched after your forum name but for some reason it didn't showed up.

I've changed your agility manually through a query after disconnecting your character and you should be fine now.

Take care