380lvl items dont work on lower levels

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bono1985, May 12, 2012.

1. bono1985

bono1985 Member

As the topics say, if you are using 380lvl items on lower levels than 380, it don't give anything. Swords/Scapters don't give damage, set items don't give defense.

example screen:
    with AA sword on about 200lvl, critical 9627

Aa.jpg

with soley scapter on about 200lvl, critical 9084

soley.jpg

Question: will it stay the same, cuz now 380lvl items are useless on lower levels.

2. JarOo

JarOo Member

so everything is working good. This items are from 380 not from 1 lvl.

3. nonstopaz

nonstopaz Member

Aha that's why u level so fast.

4. JarOo

JarOo Member

Yeah nice spots on stadium 2... 240k experience is 5 times more than exp on kanturu core.. When we buy seal and panda we can have max 160k in kanturu core. So we can easly say buy VIP = have more exp.... Admin said spots on vip will be one point spots but wait a minute.. not with this mobs..

5. nonstopaz

nonstopaz Member

Whatever, VIP or not , we will all become max stats sooner or later ^^

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Pathetic....

First, there is no such thing as 240K experience. Every value over 65K starts from 0 and not even 9999x don't have such thing as 240k :)

VIP has +0 exp, but has free spots and dark mobs and their level is +5-10 over raklion mobs

VIP has mobs like any other player, except the dark mobs which got the same number as normal but have a slower respawn because of their higher level.

So what? You want VIP with no advantages at all? Start voting and stop whining or i'll be waiting you to pay the monthly costs for this servers ok?

And 5 times more exp than kantru core? You really know nothing about MU, about mobs level and everything else so i don't really get you. Search on google for mobs level in kantru, raklion, swamp and dark mobs and see yourself, then talk!

7. bono1985

bono1985 Member

i was on 200lvl at that moment.

RF will own everyone. even now on 11k agi and 1000 vitality 3reset RF can kill me with 3shots. want OP character? level RF

what about those items???

8. Gix

We bet? No one will own anyone if that player is weak on pvp.

Each character is equal. It all depends on how good the player is.

And about the items, thats how they are supposed to be. Thats why they are called 380 level items.

Yea i know there were some old seasons where 380 lvl items worked on low levels too but this was a bug on old versions. You may check yourself on google for muonline guides and see the lvl 380 items will work best when you get 380

9. Defence

Defence Member

this spot ooooO :D

10. bono1985

bono1985 Member

ok, tnx for info.
    if you are saying that server character configs are global style, that means RF is the strongest.

i know about mu everything, i have 2 characters at off server with 400lvl and max master skill tree.
    just test, max RF without set vs max BK. ;)

11. Gix

When you joined didn't you checked server info? And no, this is one of the few servers if not the only one where RF is not overpowered and you ll see that on a max stats pvp :)

We already made pvp tests and ballanced characters according to those tests (this was done during beta testing)

And no, i didn't said that character configs are global style because no one knows those configs + you can't compare pvp configs of 1x official with private servers

We are talking here only about 380 level items which are exactly the way they suppose to be and that's available for all servers